dro dro dro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baker180xxx

smile with me
Reaction score
i hate smoking dro. its not the same high and it doesent last. i prefer some of that lemon kush!!! yeah

hey baker,
dro refers to hydro, hydroponic, a growing method. Unless there is a strain called dro I have not heard of pretty much any type of marijuana can be grown hydroponically.

o well thanks for that tip of information. that explains why theres good and crappy dro.

I laugh when I see someone buy some Sensi,,and call it Dro without knowing how it was grown. Happens all the time down South.

WeedHopper said:
Happens all the time down South.

so true.. i laugh a little to myself when i hear it, but its a waste of time trying to explain cuz most smokers think they know what they are talking about but in reality they dont..

......'crippy,... dank,.... fire,...dro'.....
there was a time 'round my parts, when if it was green and seed free, it was 'Ghani....

Yeah,,I have tried to explain to a few boneheads,,but they insist the big seedless buds they are paying a fortune for,,,is Hydro. Just wanna punch them in the mouth,,but Im afraid it would mess up what little brains they got left.

WeedHopper said:
Just wanna punch them in the mouth,,but Im afraid it would mess up what little brains they got left.

And you might knock out thier tooth.

People seem to always attach slang names to weed regardless if the word is a true representation of what they are smoking. I have a friend who calls everything chronic....don't matter what it is...lol

I know a dude that grows OD and calls everything he grows clones. Every year no matter what it is or looks like.:rofl:

My friends girl is from the city and they call good weed PIFF. He called me the other day and said his girl gave him some piff, I thought it was a new STD lol.He says thats what they call any seed free weed.

Peng is the new word round my ways mancherster england

Here it's 'mota' and anyone selling it probably has a guy with a 9 milli neaby, which is why I never, ever, buy on the street these days.

They call the dank piff up in the north east, "dro" in the citis down south. On the outskirts its all "kush" no matter what the strain....lol.

People know when I call it something like blue cheese, chem-d, catpiss, or bubblegum etc...thats what it is.

I laugh at the guys that show me their beasters calling it "kush".

haha i completley know what you mean atoms. i had my friends comming up to me with ziploc bags of northern lights thinking it was artic sun. what idiots out there. ( no offense to the people of mp who are new to bud)

Baker180xxx said:
haha i completley know what you mean atoms. i had my friends comming up to me with ziploc bags of northern lights thinking it was artic sun. what idiots out there. ( no offense to the people of mp who are new to bud)

And no offense to you , however, how could you possibly tell something in a bag was one strain instead of another? There are literally thousand of strains out there now. I deny anyone to be able to identify strain by looking at a bag. And ultimately, what does it matter what strain it is if it smokes good?

The Hemp Goddess said:
And no offense to you , however, how could you possibly tell something in a bag was one strain instead of another? There are literally thousand of strains out there now. I deny anyone to be able to identify strain by looking at a bag. And ultimately, what does it matter what strain it is if it smokes good?
:yeahthat:

Baker180xxx said:

:doh: Baker,,,you must be real good.:D

frankcos said:
My friends girl is from the city and they call good weed PIFF. He called me the other day and said his girl gave him some piff, I thought it was a new STD lol.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I cant recognize any mj by looking at the bag LOL....but I can tell alot of strains by looking at the buds.

I dont think it matters what the name is if its good....But I like to know what im smoking if i can find out.

Latest posts

Back