Good afternoon OOFC. I have not been around for a few days as my news was not good so I been "crying in my beer", so to speak. What would do when the powers that be tell you that you have terminal cancer. 90% chance I have 1 - 2 years. I gonna be a 10% though.
Good morning my OOFC peeps. It be Tuesday. It rained here yesterday, all day long and half the night. Gonna take the leaf blower and knock some of the water off of the girls. Hopefully a blow dry will stand 'em back up. Coffee and "wake 'n bake" time. Puffin' 'n passin'.
My last grow I had 2 autos (freebies) that grew on my 16/8 and 12/12 light schedule. The autos chugged along and finished up, not bad weed either. Just small girls. I would not buy any auto seeds as I like the yield I get from photo period girls. Autos take up too much space in my grow room, 3'...
Good morning OOFC boys and girls. It be another Moanday, get up, get out and enjoy it. Ya never know how many more ya gonna see. Just got word that a guy I fought fire with for 20 years passed away. He was 10 years younger than me. Burnin' one in his honor. Puffin' 'n passin'.