The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^^I went with gold. My gut says to buy more but hopefully there is still hope for the Red, White and the Blue. I don't trust crypto just yet. I guess I have just gotten to cautious in my old age.

scrooge-thinking.gif

Morning OFC. Roster beat me to it but I recommend the same thing Big ....cal/mag....get better ya O'l fart. Hopping Swede is ok.

thanks Amigo

yeah Swede already had it so her immunity is strong and she has no symptoms

like I said , I have had some previous colds and flu and this is pretty lightweight so far.....I can still smoke a joint and drink some gin and tonic so I’m good...f I was there , we would be shooting some 9 ball and cruising Colfax....

D2854896-62F9-4797-8564-959EA30B1469.jpeg
EB19336D-706D-47CB-ACB8-955BCCC60BA7.jpeg
5ECE64B0-FF7B-4EBE-B6F9-2346D95E13C8.jpeg

Good morning

im fighting the China flu today , 2nd day , achy body , headache , low fever , and dry coughing

the good news is I’ve suffered a lot worse flu and or cold than this and with the meds I’m taking. , I look to be better in the next 24-48 hours

moar horse paste!
moar quinine!
moar vit d and c!

that is all
Try not to type too close to the screen. You don't want to spread it to us.

ain't that the truth...I got crazy moles up at the cabin, dutch has an excellent nose that can locate where the mole is in the miles of tunnels...
hit the gym today without taking anything for my back...boy when that breakthru pain kicks in there's no denying it...spoiled my day, got home and iced my bones for way longer than normal...
bidding on a '62 bubbletop online today, a 3 day auction...it's a frame off restomod, it would be a perfect as a thrash car, nothing correct about this ride other than it looks factory correct but it's far from it...if bought right I should be able to play with it then make bank when it sells...
1962_chevrolet_bel_air_409_bubble_top_16352685433d0ea6580261962-Chevrolet-Bel-Air_001-scaled.jpg

Crypto been very very good to me...a lot nicer to one of my office mates. Before Ethereum was a thing, he bought into the idea stage, ICO I think its called. At 30 cents a piece. He bought about $600 worth. He had pulled out tons of money, current holdings went past 7 million USD. the other day. He is will not sell the main core, he thinks it will hit 10 thousand possibly this run, if not, crash for a year, come back in another, then go up like bit coin past 50k. I will be very happy if that happens. I got in at 40 bucks.

Bubba

^^^^I went with gold. My gut says to buy more but hopefully there is still hope for the Red, White and the Blue. I don't trust crypto just yet. I guess I have just gotten to cautious in my old age.

scrooge-thinking.gif
Trust it. Seriously. Nothing wrong with gold at all, I'm heavier into silver.

If it hasn't already, crypto will swallow the dollar which is doomed.

Bubba

ain't that the truth...I got crazy moles up at the cabin, dutch has an excellent nose that can locate where the mole is in the miles of tunnels...
hit the gym today without taking anything for my back...boy when that breakthru pain kicks in there's no denying it...spoiled my day, got home and iced my bones for way longer than normal...
bidding on a '62 bubbletop online today, a 3 day auction...it's a frame off restomod, it would be a perfect as a thrash car, nothing correct about this ride other than it looks factory correct but it's far from it...if bought right I should be able to play with it then make bank when it sells...View attachment 282143
But what motor does it have? Very nice. I need a toy.

Bubba

bidding on a '62 bubbletop online today, a 3 day auction...it's a frame off restomod, it would be a perfect as a thrash car, nothing correct about this ride other than it looks factory correct but it's far from it...if bought right I should be able to play with it then make bank when it sells...View attachment 282143
I musta been always in low places -- never saw one of those.

Love that '62 bubble top. One of my favorite rides.

Latest posts

Back