Has anyone missed me?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ilikebigbuds

Reaction score
What's it been? 12 yrs? Pots legal here in my state now. What joke! Glad I know how to grow excellent hydro thanks to all my lovers on this site! So, how has everyone been!? Anyone miss me? Hahaha ha 😆 I seen the thread "original old fart club" and I saw no body familiar. Maybe I didn't look far enough back.. well... any who, just thought I'd see what's up with everyone and how folks are liking the changes of the cannabis world.

welcome back, dunno the name but lots come and go...I got my start online when OG was kicking it...personally I think the weed market has become a whores dream and the government mule...they've left no room for the guys who started the movement...it's all about the money...

welcome back, dunno the name but lots come and go...I got my start online when OG was kicking it...personally I think the weed market has become a whores dream and the government mule...they've left no room for the guys who started the movement...it's all about the money...
They slap a kinky name on it with a stupid price! And 99% of the time it's crap weed with black ash! These kids are clueless to great weed from the 70's and 80's. Most the crap grown here in Michigan is grown in basements and always has a distinct smell. I call it Michigan basement weed! Lol! No thanks! I love the flavors and smells of my hydro! I did learn everything I know right here on this site! It's a great community!

They slap a kinky name on it with a stupid price! And 99% of the time it's crap weed with black ash! These kids are clueless to great weed from the 70's and 80's. Most the crap grown here in Michigan is grown in basements and always has a distinct smell. I call it Michigan basement weed! Lol! No thanks! I love the flavors and smells of my hydro! I did learn everything I know right here on this site! It's a great community!
IDK because now a days there are geniuses NASA quality who take growing seriously and get every drop of excellence out of every bud.
A buddy went to Jamaica and bought some weed there .He told the guy he would have a problem getting weed this bad back at home .I know California and some western states had the jump on weed ,but good weed is not hard to find now a days.

IDK because now a days there are geniuses NASA quality who take growing seriously and get every drop of excellence out of every bud.
A buddy went to Jamaica and bought some weed there .He told the guy he would have a problem getting weed this bad back at home .I know California and some western states had the jump on weed ,but good weed is not hard to find now a days.
Someone is always stopping by with weed they think will impress me. I'm always polite and greatful. Honestly, I've yet to be impressed. I've yet to feel I got my $ worth from a dispensery. I remember when I was a pot smoking teen with my friends and we would fantasize of how great it would be to be able to buy a pack of joints out of a vending machine like you could cigarettes! Hahaha! If we only knew!

Someone is always stopping by with weed they think will impress me. I'm always polite and greatful. Honestly, I've yet to be impressed. I've yet to feel I got my $ worth from a dispensery. I remember when I was a pot smoking teen with my friends and we would fantasize of how great it would be to be able to buy a pack of joints out of a vending machine like you could cigarettes! Hahaha! If we only knew!
IMHO Considering I never went to a dispensary but looked and ordered from one and some one picked it up .I find the pre rolled are not as tasty and I think they use bud grown for just that .Premium bud is always better because you see it untouched.Kinda my same thoughts as a marinated steak is not my first choice as oposed to a great looking steak . We had so much to talk about ,but like hydra said "You left us ,just when we needed you most !!"

Im not talking to you
You left us when I needed you most
I really am sorry about that... life sometimes gets in the way and stears us away from our passions, but if it truly is your passion you always find your way back! I hope you can forgive me and we can be friends! I hear the end of the world as we know it is near, so if that's true, I need as many friends as I can get! 🙂

I really am sorry about that... life sometimes gets in the way and stears us away from our passions, but if it truly is your passion you always find your way back! I hope you can forgive me and we can be friends! I hear the end of the world as we know it is near, so if that's true, I need as many friends as I can get! 🙂
We dont hold grudges for a long time ,most time we just forget what we were mad about ! !
Welcome back Friend !!!

Thank you! And yay! Michigan! I think?! 🙂 we've actually been considering a move south. My old bones are tired of cold and wet weather. A girl can dream I suppose!
I feel the same way, but I'll never get the Old Hen to follow me, so I guess I'm staying here. I was born in Genesee county, raised in Genesee county, and lived my entire life in Genesee county. I'm pretty sure I'm stuck. Besides, I'd just wind up in the bottom of a sinkhole if I moved to Florida.

IMHO Considering I never went to a dispensary but looked and ordered from one and some one picked it up .I find the pre rolled are not as tasty and I think they use bud grown for just that .Premium bud is always better because you see it untouched.Kinda my same thoughts as a marinated steak is not my first choice as oposed to a great looking steak . We had so much to talk about ,but like hydra said "You left us ,just when we needed you most !!"
Geeze Joe, like , I really am sorry, but I had some crap land on my windshield and my wipers couldn't clear it in a timely manor. Seriously, getting old sucks, but I think I've pulled out of mud with a better attitude (I really don't give a ****) and my health is definitely improving. It's was sketchy for a few years, but the worst is in my rear view mirror. Horray! So please, forgive my long absence! 🙏
My son brought me a pre-roll and I got high as fu*k but then the 15 left 15 min later! What a dang shame that was. He called it josey Wales.

I feel the same way, but I'll never get the Old Hen to follow me, so I guess I'm staying here. I was born in Genesee county, raised in Genesee county, and lived my entire life in Genesee county. I'm pretty sure I'm stuck. Besides, I'd just wind up in the bottom of a sinkhole if I moved to Florida.
Maybe we can hope for a polar shift for Michigan could be tropical! Woo hoo! Bornin Ingham, live in Eaton which is right next to Ingham. I get ya, husband thinks because he's Ottawa that he has to live and die in michigan. Frickin Indians! I've put up with him for 38 yrs so I guess that's that. It's good tho, I crush on him everyday! It's always been good. It's this getting old shit Inot to fond of. Doesn't michigan have sink holes?

Latest posts

Back