Has anyone missed me?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe we can hope for a polar shift for Michigan could be tropical! Woo hoo! Bornin Ingham, live in Eaton which is right next to Ingham. I get ya, husband thinks because he's Ottawa that he has to live and die in michigan. Frickin Indians! I've put up with him for 38 yrs so I guess that's that. It's good tho, I crush on him everyday! It's always been good. It's this getting old shit Inot to fond of. Doesn't michigan have sink holes?
Boy ,I just met you and would miss you already if you left again !

you're such a chump joe, you're too easy...gettin old comes with 2 options...only 1 has a happy ending...I chose to enjoy it the best I can with what still works...I need bigger scopes as I age...I'd like to think I'm in better shape now than I was 15 years ago, at least in my mind I am...I know I'm quite handsome... :rolleyes:

you're such a chump joe, you're too easy...gettin old comes with 2 options...only 1 has a happy ending...I chose to enjoy it the best I can with what still works...I need bigger scopes as I age...I'd like to think I'm in better shape now than I was 15 years ago, at least in my mind I am...I know I'm quite handsome... :rolleyes:
you dont see that good ...

I worked in manhatten while growing up and a summer job one year...I drove a truck in the 5 boroughs and up and down the LIE...what a freakin zoo...one had to be somewhat hardened to survive, very hard to prosper...

What's it been? 12 yrs? Pots legal here in my state now. What joke! Glad I know how to grow excellent hydro thanks to all my lovers on this site! So, how has everyone been!? Anyone miss me? Hahaha ha 😆 I seen the thread "original old fart club" and I saw no body familiar. Maybe I didn't look far enough back.. well... any who, just thought I'd see what's up with everyone and how folks are liking the changes of the cannabis world.
Well idk I was in a bad accident 4-5 years ago coma messed my memory up little hazy but that name seems really familiar and my names Well mine KiNdBuD✌
I've been on and off of here lots Joined in 06

Maybe we can hope for a polar shift for Michigan could be tropical! Woo hoo! Bornin Ingham, live in Eaton which is right next to Ingham. I get ya, husband thinks because he's Ottawa that he has to live and die in michigan. Frickin Indians! I've put up with him for 38 yrs so I guess that's that. It's good tho, I crush on him everyday! It's always been good. It's this getting old shit Inot to fond of. Doesn't michigan have sink holes?

Look at that old thread I posted on .... we're you here when we had the chat room up still??? All those guys in that thread were around back then in 06 when I first started

Chipping and Ottawa here also.. and yup.. Michigan baby!

Look at that old thread I posted on .... we're you here when we had the chat room up still??? All those guys in that thread were around back then in 06 when I first started
I do remember the chat rooms, I avoided them, never very trusting .

Well idk I was in a bad accident 4-5 years ago coma messed my memory up little hazy but that name seems really familiar and my names Well mine KiNdBuD✌
I've been on and off of here lots Joined in 06
Yes, your name is familiar to me also, puffdaddy is a name I remember also because he was in the UP and I loved his threads and comments!

Latest posts

Back