The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1636464406038.png

So MySonTheDoctor took a plane ride to the West (eek) Coast yestiddy. Sunset lasted a coupla hours for him, and the moon and Jupiter were visible -- sorta stationary -- that whole time.

He tooken a pic with his cell phone
1636464591512.png

I will never forgive how that allowed The Colon (spelled wrong on purpose) to kneel in protest of such Bullcrapp and then supported his and reaction of others that would have gotten any white player fired on the spot.
The new Norm in Merica today
The bullshit runs deep in that entitled twat. .If he lived in a " real " world he couldn't sweep floors without going to a school for a year to learn.

Here's GOOD NEWS for OLD FARTS <-- specifically.

Researchers from Monash University say moderate alcohol consumption improved the chances of avoiding cardiovascular disease among more than 18,000 seniors from the United States and Australia. Moreover, moderate drinkers had a lower risk of heart problems than healthy individuals choosing not to drink at all.

Results reveal older adults with higher levels of weekly drinking actually fared better than those drinking little to no alcohol. The team found participants in the 51–100, 101–150, and over 150-gram groups experienced fewer CVD events than the no alcohol group.

Additionally, researchers discovered that seniors drinking between 51 and 100 grams each week (3.5 to seven drinks) had a lower risk of death from all causes in comparison other participants.

SAUCE:
https://www.studyfinds.org/moderate-drinking-heart-health/

Hey everyone! (New and old). That’s me. New and old. Ha.
Appreciate being able to join and land here. I’m a lurker though so don’t expect huge participation. Just kinda need my daily fix of online MJ chatter. Figured I needed an update on some friends who no longer participate at the other site.

Don’t let BigSur fool you.
His memory of said events and my helping him was purely coincidence. Haha. I think I just wanted a sandwich from a deli near the hospital big! I seem to recall you putting a nice sized jar of flowers in my truck as well! See, it was self serving in a way. And it was the least I could do. VA Hospitals are full of folks deserving of my help we can give.

and Putembk is another “real world “ friend.
Two solid guys I enjoy knowing. I’ll be around. Mostly popping in here to read up. Or over in the strains section.
Be well. Smile often
Freeh

Morning OFC. Good to see you over here Freeh. The Cindy99 x Donkey Butter seeds you shared have shown their sex and will be flipping to flower soon. Has Variety named the strain yet??? I am calling it Donkey Piss until he puts a name on it. Anyway will be coming soon.

Hey everyone! (New and old). That’s me. New and old. Ha.
Appreciate being able to join and land here. I’m a lurker though so don’t expect huge participation. Just kinda need my daily fix of online MJ chatter. Figured I needed an update on some friends who no longer participate at the other site.

Don’t let BigSur fool you.
His memory of said events and my helping him was purely coincidence. Haha. I think I just wanted a sandwich from a deli near the hospital big! I seem to recall you putting a nice sized jar of flowers in my truck as well! See, it was self serving in a way. And it was the least I could do. VA Hospitals are full of folks deserving of my help we can give.

and Putembk is another “real world “ friend.
Two solid guys I enjoy knowing. I’ll be around. Mostly popping in here to read up. Or over in the strains section.
Be well. Smile often
Freeh
Nice to meet you, any friend of the guys here is a friend of mine too.
Great to have you back. Throw a Bud pick up in the bud of the Month contest if you can.

Here's GOOD NEWS for OLD FARTS <-- specifically.

Researchers from Monash University say moderate alcohol consumption improved the chances of avoiding cardiovascular disease among more than 18,000 seniors from the United States and Australia. Moreover, moderate drinkers had a lower risk of heart problems than healthy individuals choosing not to drink at all.

Results reveal older adults with higher levels of weekly drinking actually fared better than those drinking little to no alcohol. The team found participants in the 51–100, 101–150, and over 150-gram groups experienced fewer CVD events than the no alcohol group.

Additionally, researchers discovered that seniors drinking between 51 and 100 grams each week (3.5 to seven drinks) had a lower risk of death from all causes in comparison other participants.

SAUCE:
https://www.studyfinds.org/moderate-drinking-heart-health/
So it's okay to be under the affluence of incahol?

Latest posts

Back