The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do not change my wind up wrist watch on this stupid arse time change crap ... it messes peeps up when someone asks what time it is because I will only show them my watch and not reply orally...

so , is fresh from the cabanna
Yup. It is freeh.

Gardening downstairs is done....now have to walk. Gotta hurry I have outside shiit to do. Nice day should be a good walk.

Freaking cool Truck.

PepsiCo says its first Tesla Semi trucks are coming this year, despite Elon Musk warning of delays (msn.com)

1636391673219.png

Heh. My wife is on this board and I dunno who she is. HTF am I gonna figger out W,T.F. "freeh" is??

please give my greetings to the Wicked Witch from Red

and freeh is a new member here that a few of us know from other forums and personally , some of us know him as brother freeheeler , he is an outstanding human being

for example , when I had surgery several years ago , I had to drive about 150 miles to the hospital

and I was told that I could not drive myself home after surgery

long story short , brother freeh picked me up at the hospital after surgery and drove me back to my motel......oh yeah , he also picked me up and took me to the hospital for the surgery.......good dude with a wonderful family and freeh is another connoisseur of fine ganja flowers

covid outbreak in our county and our good friends are sick , me and Swede have the sniffles but otherwise we feel great

g'nite folks, got a busy day tomorrow after a busy one today...plan on burning the tires off the back of one of the camaros, gonna change the rev limiter chip prior to doing so...found the gremlin that has haunted me for years...fuggin pin connector failed...

Get this: For the last five days, the Palm Beach Putz "newspaper" has not been delivered. I only get it for the Cryptogram, Cryptoquip, and Celebrity Cipher. Herself gets if for the crossword puzzles.

Getting past the automatic "piss off or wait for nobody to answer" Maginot Line to get to the shipping dept was a job for someone with otherworldly powers. Fortunately, I have just such a person.

Herself took about two hours on the line and finally got a human bean... who said, "The problem is being escalated."

Dunno how many of y'all are married to Scottish Witches, but those who are lucky enuf know right off the above answer will not fly with them.

Silly barstards got Herself to just tell them to stop delivering forever and ever, Amen.

The convenience of pre-printed cryptograms is the ONLY reason for me to have that DS commie rag delivered. Oh. Back when they DID deliver, the front page section with its lies and pro-antifa, pro-everything bad never got in the Chateau anyway. Always tore it up and put it in the recycle bin.

Comics only on weekends. Well, that's gone, too.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Well, don't that beat the bugs a-humpin'! Can you believe this? Un-fargin-believable.

Seems that in the time (it is now 5:30AM) it took me to type the above, the idjits just delivered...

...wait for it...

...SUNDAY's PAPER!! On Tuesday morn-ding! What a fargin train wreck.

I know what has happened: Delivery in rural areas require sumbody who needs some money -- to do it. NOBODY needs money if Xiden Bucks are available. So the delivery peeps don't have to (and therefore won't) work. Wotta susprise.

BUT! The Sunday paper has perhaps 50 or more advert sheets <-- With them, "No delivery, no payee" from the advertisers with the inserts. So they "deliver". Just a few days late. <-- That will greatly please and satisfy the advertisers who paid their printers for the ad copies to insert. NOT.

This is no time to own stock in a DS/Communist newspaper somewhat to the left of Das Kapital.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back