The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let’s go pilgrims we are burning daylight
Lets Ride
200.gif

1/4 teaspoon used how, and how much weed, oil and so forth. Was this stuffed in a cap.
Have some GDP I want to make edibles with.
Got to try it.

Bubba
This is getting truly funny. Between Big, Boo, TOG, pute, giggy, and gawd knows how many others discussing subsets of subsets from the 1/4 teaspoon of oil... OIL??? and here comes Bubba with:

I have some Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and... he asks if he can put it in his hat...?? to eat it.??

Bite me, you guys... I am so pathetically behind the fargin curve, I don't even SEE the fargin curve.

Cor Blimey.

This is getting truly funny. Between Big, Boo, TOG, pute, giggy, and gawd knows how many others discussing subsets of subsets from the 1/4 teaspoon of oil... OIL??? and here comes Bubba with:

I have some Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and... he asks if he can put it in his hat...?? to eat it.??

Bite me, you guys... I am so pathetically behind the fargin curve, I don't even SEE the fargin curve.

Cor Blimey.
Grand Daddy Purple

Bubba

Morning OFC. Sorry Hopper your high and mighty Cowboys lost to the lowly Broncos. Pinch me...I don't believe it. I guess that is why they play the game. Dallas played like they had just taken 2 10 milligram valium and the Broncos were on some really good sativa. Making plans to go to the super bowl....... NOT!! Pretty sure things will return to normal next week.

It's moanday and I have a full plate today both inside and out. I don't even want to think about it.

Right now tho.....coffee and relaxing with my 🐕.

Let’s go pilgrims we are burning daylight
Screw the daylight. They'll be making that stuff long after I'm gone.
Morning, Old Farts. Another day; another dollar. A million more days and I'm gonna be rich!

Latest posts

Back