The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
your right about that. dropped one before my post hit. got a buddy that likes em that way, well more then one.

stomach virus is what they said, but this happens every year. year before last i was in the hospital and missed a month at work, last year i missed two weeks work but stayed out and this year i stayed out. nobody in the house is having the same sickness i'm it. last year right after thanksgiving, this year just before. i say every year i have had a few over the last 15 to 17 years that it didn't happen. they are wanting to scope me, covid stopped it and is holding it off for now.

Last edited:
Morning OFC.

Get better Giggy, I have stomach issues every fall as well. Have for years. I take pills for excess stomach acid. Worse this year and I am afraid ai will have to get it scoped. Already did this once and nothing was found.

Nice day coming. I will do one last day of fall clean up and get a bit more water on the lawn and trees. We haven't had any measurable moisture in months.

Dallas plays the Chiefs today....I will be cheering for the Boys like Hopper.

7 kids shot in local High Schools here this week. What a country....

Good morning my old fart brethren, hope all are well. I been deer hunting and still am until the end of the month.
Had four outside my bedroom window last night. Looked like the same ones that have been hanging out back at the feeder, but these guys wanted to see what I was watching on TV.

1637512819062.png

had a rough week, been down sick, got wise enough to get up and tell the wife urgent care and now. saved me another visit to the sick people hotel. still weak, two to three tokes and i stand to quick and the world goes dim. so what am i doing? setting here token on a bowl. peace

Hope you are feeling better brother!

Never cared for chunky girls. Cost to much to feed. Needed my money for beer and weed. 😁

I like the spinners....I dated a wild redhead for a year , 5’1” about 110 lbs...omg she tore me up in tha sack

Oh no...me likey the spinners. Bubba

I prefer women whose height and weight are proportional and had the wildest sack time with a dancer who taught me what the hula dance is really for.

Latest posts

Back