The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning OFC. It's Fryday and I am toast. Got to much going on. I need a week, no 6 months in a peaceful quiet place where I can just chill. Anybody know a place to hide from the trials and tribulations of this troubled mess called earth.

Problem is that while there are still places where we can chill & get away from the rat race physically, unfortunately the trials & tribulations remain in our thoughts and can be burdonsome, irrespective of where we move around. I need a holiday

No place to hide around here but in our heads. Breathing meditation works for me, and not watching the left leaning news channels that royally piss me off with their one sided and seriously slanted and twisted version of the news.

1637418694636.png

No place to hide around here but in our heads. Breathing meditation works for me, and not watching the left leaning news channels that royally piss me off with their one sided and seriously slanted and twisted version of the news.
Amen. I do likewise with yoga and a bit of help from Wim Hof

I cannot find a picture of it... dang. Oh well, I will just pass on that in addition to the above, I was awarded:

The Legion of Merit Purple Shaft With Barbed Wire Cluster -- Fourth Class

Also:

The Legion of Merit Purple 10mm Syringe With Sword Handle

1637423818369.png

Last edited:
Afternoon speaking of busy I'm right up there with boo. Fed the girls first thing this morning and have been processing Kief ever since. Just finished and I got 53 g just short of 2 oz. That should keep me happy for a while. Haven't had a chance to watch any football. But that's about to change.

Killed a black widow and a red wasp a bit ago this morn, .. also shot two 12g rounds near our compound gate to grab attention of the meth buyers just leaving our front neighbor's place that's a cooker/user sperm receptacle that law enforcement knows about but don't want to put him in jail because of his Aids and the cost of incarceration for an infected dood. .... yeah the two bikers yelled f*#k real loud and hauled arse out of their driveway on their sporsters .. hope Ohio st wins

Latest posts

Back