The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
time.jpg

evening folks, got the top end of the impala buttoned up and running like a top before dinner...spent lots of time in the garden so it's time for some me time...a fat joint of gorilla breath should get me set for the night...y'all enjoy your night...

coyotes are out already tonight .. pity the poor pussycats

Newly released Joseph Rosenbaum sex offender documents obtained by Wisconsin Right Now from the Pima County (Arizona) Clerk of Courts confirm Joseph Rosenbaum was charged by a grand jury with 11 counts of child molestation and inappropriate sexual activity around children, including anal rape. The victims were five boys ranging in age from nine to 11 years old.

pedo.jpg

morning old farts. roster i always fell for the petite and more slender girls. i do see more in the younger girls as most of them are more to the chunky side but there is a limit. better yet i think i'll stay with my wife of 37 years, she says she loves me and i do love her. had a rough week, been down sick, got wise enough to get up and tell the wife urgent care and now. saved me another visit to the sick people hotel. still weak, two to three tokes and i stand to quick and the world goes dim. so what am i doing? setting here token on a bowl. peace

morning old farts. roster i always fell for the petite and more slender girls. i do see more in the younger girls as most of them are more to the chunky side but there is a limit. better yet i think i'll stay with my wife of 37 years, she says she loves me and i do love her. had a rough week, been down sick, got wise enough to get up and tell the wife urgent care and now. saved me another visit to the sick people hotel. still weak, two to three tokes and i stand to quick and the world goes dim. so what am i doing? setting here token on a bowl. peace
Dang Giggy Get better man, Do ya think it is the Virus?
You or your wife have it or both, did you get the Antibody shot (not Vaccine )?

Latest posts

Back