The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning OFC. Happy Moanday. My day is already spoken for. Cutting down and hanging a Gold Digger, processing bubble hash and somehow have to find time for a walk. Street Outlaws tonight.

I need a coffee girl to wake up to....where are you Big...Hopper....eye candy please.

Dry dry dry.....so dry the ski resorts can't open....hard to ski on rocks, dirt and grass.

I had fried pickles as an appetizer last week....meh....

Coffee girls.....^^^^^^^break to look.

Last edited:
you will have to send me some generous samples so I can do a proper smoke test for you...you will be so popular after my assessment
You gonna make me famous.....all I gotta do is grow (act) naturally....

IMG_20211122_094951095.jpg

I have the bags that I have never used. Hope to be using soon because I have a lot of trimming to do plus i saved the trim from the last harvest.
Always save your trim and popcorn buds....Nothing goes to waste except the large fan leaves. You can make all kinds of nefarious products with the stuff.

Two pulls done. One last one in about an hour. I tried a trick that OP from another planet said to do. I took the kief remnants from a couple of days ago and threw it into the mix. Hmmm, don't like the looks of the yield. Has always been a golden color. With the left over from the kief it is a dark green. Looks like ground up leaf material got through the screens. Hope this doesn't turn out harsh.

Beautiful fall day and my walk at the lake was nice and peaceful. Nobody there this time of year except a bike rider every now and then and some hard core fishermen. Won't be long until the lake gets a layer of ice covering it and nobody will be there except me and Mrs Pute.

Latest posts

Back