The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Always save your trim and popcorn buds....Nothing goes to waste except the large fan leaves. You can make all kinds of nefarious products with the stuff.

Two pulls done. One last one in about an hour. I tried a trick that OP from another planet said to do. I took the kief remnants from a couple of days ago and threw it into the mix. Hmmm, don't like the looks of the yield. Has always been a golden color. With the left over from the kief it is a dark green. Looks like ground up leaf material got through the screens. Hope this doesn't turn out harsh.

Beautiful fall day and my walk at the lake was nice and peaceful. Nobody there this time of year except a bike rider every now and then and some hard core fishermen. Won't be long until the lake gets a layer of ice covering it and nobody will be there except me and Mrs Pute.
I bought one of those little washing machines, 6-10 mins. If I run it beyond 15, it comes out green, and I press the water out, leaving a raised blob. I slice that into slices, and let those slices dry. Then, it smokes (and tastes) like hash instead of bubbling. Sometimes I prefer this style, easier to smoke.

Bubba

You gonna make me famous.....all I gotta do is grow (act) naturally....

View attachment 282714
(*snork*)
I read the subtle comments, and do not have a fargin clue what the heck I am lookin' at.

From the top down, I see what looks like an inverted (possibly busted) camp pooper.
Next down, a blue plastic (to prevent poopy-leaking) container of **** with some chickum feathers from a busted pillow mixed in.

Lastly, the carrier bucket (none too clean from the last run into the woods to dump) for the above ****.

Double lastly... I really have no idea what that neck-deep-in-whatever spoon was stirring. If it was used for stirring. And what are the feathers for?

You gonna make me famous.....all I gotta do is grow (act) naturally....

The old fashion way with a wooden spoon. Eloquentsolution used a wooden spoon with snow and got good results.

I bought one of those little washing machines, 6-10 mins. If I run it beyond 15, it comes out green, and I press the water out, leaving a raised blob. I slice that into slices, and let those slices dry. Then, it smokes (and tastes) like hash instead of bubbling. Sometimes I prefer this style, easier to smoke. Bubba

I bought a Chinese 250VAC 50 cycle lingerie washing machine back in 2007 for bubble hash, but had to add a 2:1 transformer to run it on 120VAC 60 cycle. Alas I loaned it out and got it back broken with no bags.

I also experimented with a 150 stainless mesh bottom in a shortened 5 gallon bucket, sitting in a standard 5 gallon bucket, and used a mud paddle in an electric drill to stir the ice water and trim, allowing the trichomes to fall into the bottom bucket. I'll look for pictures.

There is a "gumbo" technique, by which the material is removed through a tee shirt filter and water siphoned off, leaving the trichomes in the bottom of the container.

Besides bubble processing, I experimented with dry sieving, and can lay hands on those pictures.

https://graywolfslair.com/index.php/15-diy-equipment/15-21-how-to-make-diy-dry-sieving-frames
https://graywolfslair.com/index.php/15-diy-equipment/15-20-the-grinning-reaper
https://graywolfslair.com/index.php/15-diy-equipment/15-26-acoustical-extraction
150 micron scapling bucket out of paint bucket-1.jpg
Shortening a bucket.jpg
21 gms of leaf bubble.jpg

Last edited:
Morning OFC. Another day in paradise. Thanks for helping me wake up Big and Hopper.

@ Walt...you make everything I do sound like rocket science....I ain't that smart. Everything I do is old school right down to the wooden spoon. The real rocket science is the guys and their gizmos. Pay attention to GW and Big and what they do.

Time to figure out my day.

My trusty not rusty cement mixer works for me. I let the first batch run for 10 minutes, and it comes out blonde. The next three or four runs come out green, but still kick arse. I quit when I get diminished returns and switch out fresh weed for the next run. Repeat. Lazy man's way, I know.

Latest posts

Back