The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1637766534187.png

Thanky
So can I ask a brief method to your hash madness?
Sure. I take a large plastic bowl, fill it about 3/4 full of material, chuck it in the mixer, fill the bowl again 1/2 way or so with ice, chuck it in, and then squirt in some water. To avoid splashing, I put the bowl bottom end first into the mixer opening and secure it with some tiny bungie straps (I was going to make a plug, but this works so good I haven't bothered).
Let her spin for 10 minutes, put a bubble bag (280, I think) in a 5 gallon bucket, and hold a metal rack over the opening while I dump the water/goodies into the bucket. Repete. While it's going for its second run, I dump the goodie water in progressively smaller mesh sized bags, removing the stuff that's in the bag and letting it drain on a mesh screen that's laying on an old folded towel.

Sure. I take a large plastic bowl, fill it about 3/4 full of material, chuck it in the mixer, fill the bowl again 1/2 way or so with ice, chuck it in, and then squirt in some water. To avoid splashing, I put the bowl bottom end first into the mixer opening and secure it with some tiny bungie straps (I was going to make a plug, but this works so good I haven't bothered).
Let her spin for 10 minutes, put a bubble bag (280, I think) in a 5 gallon bucket, and hold a metal rack over the opening while Ir coupon now dump the water/goodies into the bucket. Repete. While it's going for its second run, I dump the goodie water in progressively smaller mesh sized bags, removing the stuff that's in the bag and letting it drain on a mesh screen that's laying on an old folded towel.
Cool Thk U
Cool, I am looking for a Harbor code now
Does it come out green or golden

Gonna pat myself on the back with a bowl of bubble. I actually got some stuff accomplished today. Loaded the ATV on the trailer and drug it up to the car wash to get her spiffed up for winter. Left some really knarley trenches in the back yard though.
Got 4 pounds of meatballs cranked up, fried, and in the pot. Gotta make a crock of chicken & dumplings before I call it a night, but I'm gonna get high first. Be nice to see my grand nieces and nephews again. Little turds grow so fast.

(*snorky-poo*) You dunno the astonishing level of iggerance I have owned. I look at the picture of the plate with a full pile of dried sheep pooop by the scale, and think:

"Is that the mysterious keef they talk about?"

Then I think... Wait, Ole Wolfie referred to 'bubble processing' somewhere in his outre setup description.

I have heard of "bubble hash", but have never seen any. But I have also heard of hashish for dozens of years (but also never ever saw any)... So I really dunno what the heck you guys are saying/making.

I thought I was joking when I said feathers seemed to be mixed in. Now it seems it might be ice.

Dammit. Clearly I have once again hit the wrong button on my InterWorld Traveling Director. I am on an Earth-set that has heretofore undiscovered technology... even to the level of wooden spoons and pooop piles.
Oh no, that's where I get mine. On a plate by the scale. Seriously, it's the result of filtering trichomes off of weed and collecting them. Very fun.

Bubba

Cool Thk U
Cool, I am looking for a Harbor code now
Does it come out green or golden
Usually depends on how long you process. Shorter times give the highest quality,(golden) but requires multiple runs to "get it all." Little learning curve. I would try 5 minutes for really top shelf but it won't get it all. Learning curve.

Bubba

My last batch I mad in a rush using drill and paint stirrer
Came out greenish but was sweet
Yes, low amount of agitation, usually golden. As time and leaf material breakdown happen, more greenish. It can be greenish, but still be like the consistency of the golden, but as agitation time goes up, more material gets through, it has just been beaten down small enough to slip through the screen.

Another great use of the cement mixture is if you handload or reload ammunition, or have friends that do it does a dynamite job on cleaning brass rifle and pistol cases. Steen pins, a little Amour all Wash and Wax, a little lemishine, they come like brand new.

Latest posts

Back