The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning OFC. Big where are you....how is the China flu treating ya today.
I was reading there is a new unknown illness spreading in North Carolina now
My wife's aunt and her family now have it, They are calling it a stomach virus , I say Bull shiit.
More like a 3rd world disease that was brought here by the Illegals they have been flying all over our fine Country .

hey there Amigo..today is the worst day of the four , Swede and me are both sick as dogs this morning........so we are just going to chill out today and try and get a handle on this crap , thanks for asking
Appreciate the feed back on the effects of China virus. Get well. Double up on cal mag.

Bubba

I use the smaller lawn tractor with a grass catcher one load fills a large green landscape bucket . (Very Large) hard to carry. So I ride and dump, ride and dump.
Sometimes I pee too.
I need to figure out how to bolt this down to the mower
1636655260683.png

I use the smaller lawn tractor with a grass catcher one load fills a large green landscape bucket . (Very Large) hard to carry. So I ride and dump, ride and dump.
Sometimes I pee too.
I have two mowers, both are powered, but are "walk behind" type. A Honda, and a Snapper.

Need a rider, would make things easier. Would like 3 things. Reliable, That vacuum bagger dealio, and a snow plow attachment.

Thinking John Deere.

Bubba

I need to figure out how to bolt this down to the mower
View attachment 282189
That created a horrible image in my noodle. Back in the college days a group of buds decided to go together and rent a regular "mom and Dad" type house.

It had one odd feature. In one of the corners of the living room, was an actual hooked up and functioning toilet. What ever.

Bubba

I have two mowers, both are powered, but are "walk behind" type. A Honda, and a Snapper.

Need a rider, would make things easier. Would like 3 things. Reliable, That vacuum bagger dealio, and a snow plow attachment.

Thinking John Deere.

Bubba
The only Lawn Garden tractor I ever owned that could actually plow a thick heavy snow was an Old Gilson Tractor also made for Monty Ward yrs ago, that sucker was built like a brick shit house . It could push snow all day with the weights and chains on the 20 inch tires. I still have it but needs to be finished , I started a restro 3 yrs ago and back got so bad It sleeps in a shed now.
1636655741152.png

1636655779420.png

1636655796657.png

Not cheap toys at all built just like their Big Bros and are work horses
People sell them cheap and parts are mostly avail on ebay from time to time

Latest posts

Back