The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Afternoon gang. Raked leaves, mowed and now giving the lawn one last drink before the guy gets here to blow our my system. Even got time to walk the dog and then take Mrs Pute on our normal walk by the lake.

Time for this o'l man to get stoned.....nothing like the first buzz of the day.

1636493590370.png

I useta love to go oink hunting over by Lake Okeechobee.

Sumbody over there has longhorn moos. Can't find the dang pics I tooken of them

Oh... I just found a set of pics from about 16 or so years ago I tooken while hawg huntin' --

I saw a mama and baby oink coming, so I laid flat on my back with my feet facing them. [insert] This was not MY invention/trick, sumbody else tole me the trick. MY invention is taking rattlers with only a Swiss Army knife [/insert]

Anyway. I laid my rifle down by my right side and got the camera ready:

fantastic3.jpg

The guy that taught me the trick is in the above shot. The oinks walked right by him, never fargin saw anything out of the ordinary. So he got up after they passed, looking as happy as if he had gotten a fresh lobotomy. The baby oink did a "WFT??" but since mama had no shits to give, he went back to trundling after her.

fantastic2.jpg

Then I decided to raise the ante. That is my FOOT. When the little guy curiously reached it, and was sorta looking at it, mama suddenly noticed her baby was playing with a great big HUMAN! She did not run, but she did move fairly quickly away, never looking back.

fantastic1.jpg

If ya lookit this last pic, you can see my hunting buddy damn' near climbing up on the oinks from the back... He's about 4-5 feet away.

Hey everyone! (New and old). That’s me. New and old. Ha. Appreciate being able to join and land here. I’m a lurker though so don’t expect huge participation. Just kinda need my daily fix of online MJ chatter. Figured I needed an update on some friends who no longer participate at the other site. Freeh

Good to see you on board with our rowdy bunch Freeh!

still got rubber on the tires but I took off quite a bit...gotta love high revving engines that just boil the hides...

Geeeeeee Haaaaaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So a brother was talking to his god of choice and said, "Lawrd why did you make women so attractive to me", and the Lawrd said, " So you would like them my son."

"Well, why did you give them those wiggles and jiggles that drive me insane?"

"So that you would like them my son."

"Lawrd, if you could give them all those nice things, why didn't you give them more brains?"

"So that they would like you, my son."

Good morning

im fighting the China flu today , 2nd day , achy body , headache , low fever , and dry coughing

the good news is I’ve suffered a lot worse flu and or cold than this and with the meds I’m taking. , I look to be better in the next 24-48 hours

moar horse paste!
moar quinine!
moar vit d and c!

that is all

Good morning

im fighting the China flu today , 2nd day , achy body , headache , low fever , and dry coughing

the good news is I’ve suffered a lot worse flu and or cold than this and with the meds I’m taking. , I look to be better in the next 24-48 hours

moar horse paste!
moar quinine!
moar vit d and c!

that is all
Feel better Big, did you get tested or someone close to you passed it on . Sorry to hear
A44F9BD3-C94E-478E-A759-1C454ED9759B.jpeg

Good morning

moar horse paste!
moar quinine!
moar vit d and c!

that is all
Sending hugz and healing thoughts brother! Have you been tested to see which flu you have?

Sending hugz and healing thoughts brother! Have you been tested to see which flu you have?

thank you my Friend for the kind words...blessings upon you and yours too

no Sir and I probably will not get tested..I do not see any reason why I should

the symptoms are right in line with the China virus and we have a mini outbreak in our county , I know of 5 other people that are sick and have the same symptoms

2 of the people are ones we hang out with on a regular basis and I’m sure we caught it from them , passing joints ya know

i think going forward I am not sharing any joints or taking hits off the same dab rig as others

Latest posts

Back