1 Auto Lemon under T5s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopper I try your video, and everything work until I plug in my SanDisk in port. Then nothing happens. It's got to be broke. Tuesday, I have to go to town, and I'll bring my pc in. Until then no picture. I'm sad. Thank you for trying.
Buy one of those cables, while you are out Walmart will have them cheap, or Amazon.

Bubba

You know Bubba I do have a camera on my phone. That is all new grounds to me. Is it hard?
While in thread, and ready to post, click attach file. I just did this on my phone select photo, then "done"

IMG_20220106_104235773_PORTRAIT.jpg

^^^^^this is on phone....you have your post ready to go but haven't hit post yet.....hit attach file, photos, click on photo, done.

The little pic to be added, it will show, check it's the one you want.

Bubba

OK will do. I'll go take a picture on the phone see what happens. Thank you, Guys.

Good luck, you will figure it out.

Bubba

Bubba I have picture on my camera, how do I upload to computer? I'm using a cable from a Digital Charger. Will that work?

with mine, first I'm making a post, like this. when you get ready to post. (On your phone, I dont use a cable) Then when I want to post a pic,
hit attach files, on bottom left of box you are typing in. There will be selections, click photos. All your photos show, check one that you want to post,
then hit done. You should see its file appear at the bottom, put in your written part, click done.

I only use the cable when I am going from my camera (not phone) and moving its pics to computer. This may also work with a phone, I have never done that.
As to whether that cable will work depends on what "ends" it has. if one fits the camera hole and the other fits the computer hole, probably.

bubba

With your camera, it is very similar. Attach files at bottom left of box that appeared when you started post, a box normally shows with places for photo files.
when you click on the photo, it will fill in. hit upload, wait for it to go, then done.

Hope this helps, as rosterman said, it is really difficult to describe this in text. The videos at least show folks doing it. This is probably why so many computer outfits can take control of your computer, and they do it while you watch on screen. I imagine that saves loads of time!

ALSO! If any small kids are around, they can perform these tasks like it was coded in the DNA.

Bubba

Bubba thank you for trying to help me with my picture situation, I appreciate it. I appreciate all the help I'm getting Roster, Hopper.

The cable I have doesn't work in my Camera. And the cable doesn't fit in my Phone. Just my Luck. When I go to Walmart what kind of cable should I buy? I'm going to give the camera another try.

Ness, I have my own e-mail in my contacts for text messages. I open that and use my take/send/add photo option and shoot. Send. And you should be close. But, this may not be the situation for you. Looking forward to your fresh picts. I am in the same boat as Bubba. Anytime I need something on my phone figured out I have my daughter do it and explain it to me. I know it's frustrating for her, but I pay her phone bill, so..

Bubba thank you for trying to help me with my picture situation, I appreciate it. I appreciate all the help I'm getting Roster, Hopper.

The cable I have doesn't work in my Camera. And the cable doesn't fit in my Phone. Just my Luck. When I go to Walmart what kind of cable should I buy? I'm going to give the camera another try.
Bring you camera in and let them see the connector it needs to plug into camera
The other end needs to be stand USB plug in that works on all standard computer

What camera and model do you have Ness?

When I need an interconnect cable, first determine what each plug is called. Then I go to Amazon :

Search for an interconnect cable "(insert type connector) to (insert other type connector) interconnect able." If nothing else take camera and computer, phone whatever into store and show them.

Again, if using phone just use phone, no cable needed. Get on forum with phone. Use pic in your phone.

Bubba

When I need an interconnect cable, first determine what each plug is called. Then I go to Amazon :

Search for an interconnect cable "(insert type connector) to (insert other type connector) interconnect able." If nothing else take camera and computer, phone whatever into store and show them.

Again, if using phone just use phone, no cable needed. Get on forum with phone. Use pic in your phone.

Bubba

Will do, I'll bring in all my devices tomorrow. Thank you

The cable with the box should or may unplug from the box if you tug on it
if so that should be the USB end that now plugs into the side USB port on your computer

Latest posts

Back