1 Auto Lemon under T5s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I take out the San Disk from the camera and plug it into a slot on my pc.

Roster I think I have a camera cable I'll have to hunt for it. Thank you

Roster I think I have a camera cable I'll have to hunt for it. Thank you
No the disk is better
Put disc in slot and when message pops up download the pics to a folder in computer REMEMBER the folders name and where it is located
Once its is there do the attach file and search for the pic you want in the folder It told you it stored it in.

If you have a clear disc try one pic it will be easier to find and attach
Put one pic on disc that has no other files . Than download to folder .

But just remember you are now storing Pot pics on PC
They can be deleted after you are finished upload to site

You can make your own folder and name it what you want by putting your pointer in an empty spot on your desktop and then right click, When the panel pops up scroll down to where it says New. Click on New,, then scroll down to where it says folder and click on folder. You will see a new folder appear. Put your pointer over the box where it says new folder and name it what you want. Now you have a new folder you can put things in. Like Pictures and whatever.

You can make your own folder and name it what you want by putting your pointer in an empty spot on your desktop and then right click, When the panel pops up go down to where it says New. Click on new,, then scroll down to where it says folder and click on folder. You will see a new folder appear. Put your pointer over the box where it says new folder and name it what you want. Now you have a new folder you can put things in. Like Pictures and whatever.
Thats another lesson

1641581977505.png

You can make your own folder and name it what you want by putting your pointer in an empty spot on your desktop and then right click, When the panel pops up scroll down to where it says New. Click on New,, then scroll down to where it says folder and click on folder. You will see a new folder appear. Put your pointer over the box where it says new folder and name it what you want. Now you have a new folder you can put things in. Like Pictures and whatever.

I'll do that Hopper Thank you

Hopper I have my folder on my desktop. Thank you:)

No the disk is better
Put disc in slot and when message pops up download the pics to a folder in computer REMEMBER the folders name and where it is located
Once its is there do the attach file and search for the pic you want in the folder It told you it stored it in.

Roster I put my disk into the slot, and nothing happens. Message does not pop up. It used to say something. I must be tripping or something. Can't seem to do it. :)

Latest posts

Back