1 Auto Lemon under T5s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The tips of the leaves turn yellow first. I should of giving CaMg earlier. I wonder if the leaves will go back to green in time.
17 days, 4 1/4 inches high.
104_0590.JPG

Sorry about that, Lemon already showed lack of CaMg before I fed her. I just fed her for the first time yesterday. I realize now that the first sign CaMg deficient was yellow tips on the blades. It's funny because the same sign is when you fed them too much. Next time I'll feed a week earlier. Thank you, Roster,

Yes, the bags have little hole around the bag halfway down and then on the bottom. I was going to wait until I see a root coming out the side. When do you transplant?

I use different type of square plastic ones Not like yours
I go by the plant size to the pot size , I transplant when leaf tip hit the outside of my pots, to avoid from becoming rootbound.
Your method sounds ok , but don't wait to long from when you see then.
Thats me be see what the Master growers say.

Ness... start watering from the bottom and this will promote the root growth downward as it reaches for moisture..

let them dry out a bit, then just sit them in a drip pan with a cup of water or 2. let them suck it up. Many a grower
has great luck watering from the bottom, hand water/feeding from the top down. I also like how your learning to
read your plants now to let them tell you want they need. You get that figured out and you'll be golden.
And you'll be amazed at how forgiving they can be and bounce back pretty fast. trick is to not over react.

how is your air flow? biggest and cheapest thing you can do to improve your grow.. get them plant leaf fluttering
lol..

I think Yooper or Pute waters all his plants from the bottom.
And Carty is right. If you have air moving around your plants where they move ever so slightly the stem will get big and strong. I even have my seedlings moving around with a small fan. I Always have strong stems on my plants.

I think Yooper or Pute waters all his plants from the bottom.
And Carty is right. If you have air moving around your plants where they move ever so slightly the stem will get big and strong. I even have my seedlings moving around with a small fan. I Always have strong stems on my plants.
Strong stems to hold large colas.

Bubba

I transfer my Lemon today
104_0633.JPG

104_0629.JPG

20 days 6 inches high. I know she isn't as big as she should be. I changed the lights to flowering. Maybe that will help with the growth. I'll be ordering a light Feb 3rd and the light should arrive around the 8th. I have two fans going. Plenty of air flow. But it is not outside air it's just house air. Does that matter?

I transfer my Lemon today
View attachment 285622

View attachment 285623
make sure
20 days 6 inches high. I know she isn't as big as she should be. I changed the lights to flowering. Maybe that will help with the growth. I'll be ordering a light Feb 3rd and the light should arrive around the 8th. I have two fans going. Plenty of air flow. But it is not outside air it's just house air. Does that matter?
House air is fine , just make sure you are not in a small enclosed room where air can not be exchanged .

I'm pissed.
1641578460792.png
Just tried to download pictures, nope photo does not want to do it. Photo has done this before. It's not the San Disk I tried two of them. Same thing happens I can't import my pictures from my camera.

I trimmed below Auto Lemon and tucked the larger fan leaves under (what do u call it?) bottom growth. Is that wrong?

Tem is 78, Height is 6 1/2" the height was 6" yesterday.

Attachments

• 1641577371738.png
    1641577371738.png
    45.7 KB · Views: 1
I'm pissed. View attachment 285758 Just tried to download pictures, nope photo does not want to do it. Photo has done this before. It's not the San Disk I tried two of them. Same thing happens I can't import my pictures from my camera.

I trimmed below Auto Lemon and tucked the larger fan leaves under (what do u call it?) bottom growth. Is that wrong?

Tem is 78, Height is 6 1/2" the height was 6" yesterday.
Ness have you tried to download to a folder in your computer 1st
then when posting click the Attach File button (bottom left of reply screen)
Easy peasy

Ness have you tried to download to a folder in your computer 1st
then when posting click the Attach File button (bottom left of reply screen)
Easy peasy

No, I have never download to a folder. I can learn. Computers are still alien to me.

Latest posts

Back