1 Auto Lemon under T5s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Click on the lil window icon bottom left corner on your screen

Then find the disk click on that and search for the pic you have on it

My dearest Roster. I have tried and tried to follow your directions. I don't get anywhere. I'm going to have to bring my computer in for repair. I have import pictures all this time and all of a sudden it stops working for me. Somethings must of stop working. Jut a pain in the azz.

Here you go Ness. Watch this video. It will guide you thru it and make the process much easier.

Last edited:
My dearest Roster. I have tried and tried to follow your directions. I don't get anywhere. I'm going to have to bring my computer in for repair. I have import pictures all this time and all of a sudden it stops working for me. Somethings must of stop working. Jut a pain in the azz.
OK Maybe Hops Video is a better idea
Its hard to try and teach without being hands on and see what you have to work with

Hopper I try your video, and everything work until I plug in my SanDisk in port. Then nothing happens. It's got to be broke. Tuesday, I have to go to town, and I'll bring my pc in. Until then no picture. I'm sad. Thank you for trying.

Or "computer" it will show all, on board storage, and temp ones, disc drives, dvd, and like your disc? Should show up there. Maybe by phone would be easier?

Bubba

OK Maybe Hops Video is a better idea
Its hard to try and teach without being hands on and see what you have to work with
That's the truth! YouTube and Google searches are your friend. Hard to describe some things so it makes sense.

I learned to do it, and I'm dumb as a brick!

Bubba

Miss Lemon is 7 1/2", Hum 48 and Tem 80.
1641669352594.png

Roster I restore my computer back to factory setting and when I did that, I lost my picture icon. I had a picture and photo ion but lost the picture ion when I restored my pc. I'll get through this.

I've got to say, for this hobby, or ANy hobby, the internet is the bomb. This hobby, building firearms, and high end hi Fi. I build stuff with folks all over the globe. Pictures, videos, etc what a great thing. I remember doing it by mail,
Not hardly the same.

Bubba

Miss Lemon is 7 1/2", Hum 48 and Tem 80. View attachment 285849

Roster I restore my computer back to factory setting and when I did that, I lost my picture icon. I had a picture and photo ion but lost the picture ion when I restored my pc. I'll get through this.
You just need to find the My pic file and make a new Icon
I wish I had your computer would take a min
But be careful, you could delete something important or loose program
Never just click on things without knowing

Or "computer" it will show all, on board storage, and temp ones, disc drives, dvd, and like your disc? Should show up there. Maybe by phone would be easier?

Bubba

Hi Bubba, I don't have internet on my phone. TJ pays 30 dollars a month at Radio Shack for two phones. Can't beat that.

Most likely its not your computer
It is hard to work these things at our age
I use to use computer before everyone had them
I was a trend setter

You just need to find the My pic file and make a new Icon
I wish I had your computer would take a min
But be careful, you could delete something important or loose program
Never just click on things without knowing

OK I'll try fining My pic file but not today or maybe later. I've been on the computer all morning long trying to renew my food stamps. no can do.

Hi Bubba, I don't have internet on my phone. TJ pays 30 dollars a month at Radio Shack for two phones. Can't beat that.
Is it a smart phone? If so, you can send pic over phone service. I do it at work all the time. If not a smart phone, no works, cont on with computer.
Bubba

Is it a smart phone? If so, you can send pic over phone service. I do it at work all the time. If not a smart phone, no works, cont on with computer.
Bubba

You know Bubba I do have a camera on my phone. That is all new grounds to me. Is it hard?

Latest posts

Back