1 Auto Lemon under T5s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
13 days.

104_0552.JPG

Recluse don't play. They don't make webs, they just sneak around. I believe spiders think! I've spotted one just standing on a hardwood floor, and when I locked eyes on him, it actually raised up a little bit! Fooker was watching me.

Bubba
Recluse are bad bites too, destroys skins cells that never grow back. BEWARE. Bro, I had a big big wolf spider play hide n seek on me. Room mate kept paper grocery bag a top of fridge, big no no... came crawling out one day, chased it and it went on the wall and behind the fridge. we walk over to see just where it went, gone.. while we are looking
for it between the wall and fridge, I glance over and it's already wrapped around went behind the fridge and is now on the other counter top leaning out like it's trying to see what we are looking for.. scared the crap out of us.. jumped and screamed like school girls killing each other trying to get out of the kitchen.... lol. spiders suck.

Bugus_Monkey that is pretty nasty looking. Are recluse in GA?

YES.. they love wood piles.. the bites are horrible.. just be careful reaching into dark spaces in sheds n stuff..

Number of years ago local news was talking about how prevalent they were at the time. They went around to yard sales and bought 10 couches. Cut them open and found recluse in all but a couple.

Bubba

Hello, the lights are 12 inches away from top. WeedHopper what stage do u stretch the plants at? Or do ya.

Recluse are bad bites too, destroys skins cells that never grow back. BEWARE. Bro, I had a big big wolf spider play hide n seek on me. Room mate kept paper grocery bag a top of fridge, big no no... came crawling out one day, chased it and it went on the wall and behind the fridge. we walk over to see just where it went, gone.. while we are looking
for it between the wall and fridge, I glance over and it's already wrapped around went behind the fridge and is now on the other counter top leaning out like it's trying to see what we are looking for.. scared the crap out of us.. jumped and screamed like school girls killing each other trying to get out of the kitchen.... lol. spiders suck.

YES.. they love wood piles.. the bites are horrible.. just be careful reaching into dark spaces in sheds n stuff..
spider-toilet.gif

Bushy with HOT5s mean the light is close and the buds are dense. Yehaaaaaaaaaaa

Auto Flowers are a wee bit different, I prefer to get them to stretch a bit early on in attempt to get them some
air circulation. they tend to flower really late in the game, kinda weird but they put all their weight on the last 3wks..

Experiment a little side by side with 2 plants, see what you like best.. lights make a huge difference here too.. you'll
get things dialed in Ness.. sorry if I"m confusing you, just telling you what I do with mine is all... luck

I've been blind in growing all these 8 years. I've been feeding a little afraid in giving them a lot of food. I gave the Lemon a full feeding and it didn't hurt it. When i get my light, I'll be set to grow the best herb ever. I don't know how many times I can say thank you. i am grateful.

Nessa

Latest posts

Back