1 lb a plant or more - Who's done it - indoors?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PieRsquare said:
For you to alter my member name and refer to it as a "rambling post" is being rude. Why are you being rude to me?

Berating people and forcing your methods on someone in a thread that has nothing to do with you or the way you grow is not rude?

uhm... excuse me. you say you get 2 lbs from a single cutting in a 4'x4' space? and that you take over 2 months to cure before smoking? i am sorry and do not mean to be rude, but that is just preposterous.

PieRsquare said:
Growing a pound+ per/plant isn't difficult. I've done it quite a few times. Then I found that I could grow more, with less risk of a "one-plant-nightmare", if I grew more plants in the same area. Here's the simple recipe for doing so; Use a ebb and flow hydro system that is set up properly in a room that is at least 4 feet by 4 feet in area and at least an 8 foot ceiling. Use GH's 3 part nutes. Use a sexually mature female clone of a plant known for high yields like "Big Bud".

no, because i -have- grown for a long time is why i can say it ain't happening.

thats like saying "i want to live forever. just because no one else has does not mean i can't"

PieRsquare said:
No it isn't. Some people cure for much longer than that. Since I've done what I say, your contradiction of it doesn't hold water. Just because you haven't done it, does that mean no one else can?

PieRsquare said:
Growing a pound+ per/plant isn't difficult. I've done it quite a few times. Then I found that I could grow more, with less risk of a "one-plant-nightmare", if I grew more plants in the same area. Here's the simple recipe for doing so; Use a ebb and flow hydro system that is set up properly in a room that is at least 4 feet by 4 feet in area and at least an 8 foot ceiling. Use GH's 3 part nutes. Use a sexually mature female clone of a plant known for high yields like "Big Bud". Use 5,000 lumens of MH light per square foot of plant area, as close as possible without burning the clone. At 6 inches tall, top the plant. Every third node above that, top each branch again. Use LST to slowly spread the branches in all directions in your grow area until each branch has filled the lateral areas of the entire space to the walls. Then allow the plant to continue growing upwards. This will allow all the side growth to grow upwards also, making a room full of branching. Then, allow the plant to grow in vegetative state until all the branches are between 24 and 36 inches tall. At that height, put the plants into a 14/10 HPS lighting, with the 10 being lights on. Switch the nutrients into a 100% flowering solution. Put a 4 inch mesh screen or net immediately above the plants to support the colas later. Continue the grow, moving and redistributing the branching to even spacing throughout the grow until harvest day. Do not flush, do not stop nutrients, do not change anything or add anything else during the grow, right up to the day you harvest. When you harvest, harvest the entire plant at once. Hang to dry for one week in a 70F-75F temp with lots of air movement between the hanging branches. After that week, carefully snip each bud off of the lumber and store it in tightly sealed jars, half full, laying on their sides. After the first week in the jars, carefully turn the jars to reposition the weed without touching it. Then open the jars for 3 hours in a room with fans moving the air about. Then reseal the jars tightly. Each 3 days after that, for exactly two weeks, perform that task again. Then do so at two week intervals for two months. Now your weed is dried, cured and ready to smoke. It may not be the smoothest smoke because you haven't flushed and stopped nutes until harvest day, but the additional growth of THC and calyx growth will be increased as a result. You should have close to 2 pounds of weed. It's that easy. Good luck. If you follow these instructions, you won't need luck.

Interesting. So you grew a 2lb plant in a 4x4 area on a 14/10 light cycle?
Can you provide a picture of one of your 2 pound plants? I've never seen one..

then prove reality wrong and post pics of this regular accomplishment for you. in short - prove it.

you seem to have a rather large chip on your shoulder.

PieRsquare said:
I've also grown for a long time and what I say I've done is exactly what I've done. You may say "The sun won't come up tomorrow", but just because you've said it, certainly doesn't make it a fact. The fact that I have indeed grown using that method and with those results, makes your comments nothing more than silly.

PieRsquare said:
For you to alter my member name and refer to it as a "rambling post" is being rude. Why are you being rude to me?

You were being rude to several other people, then post some bizarre 10/14 advice, when you're trying to maximize yield.

Why would 10/14 be used?

PieRsquare said:
No. I don't post pics of my grow rooms. In fact, I have only a very few that I've ever taken. I see no point in it. To waste time growing a 2 pounder when a multi-plant grow would have grown the same amount of weed in less time is also pointless unless someone just wants to do it for fun. It was nothing more than a method I used before deciding on displacing it with something that works better.
Well then.. as i've never seen a picture or proof of a 2lb plant i'm still of the belief that it doesn't exist.

PieRsquare - thanks or sharing your success - lets keep focused however. You guy's seem to be nit picking each-other over curing. That has nothing to do with over all productivity (gathered you don't let everything mold to all hell.) We share ideas on this forum - we don't knock others ideas. Its how we do things here - cooperative and informative. Explain to people the science behind your choices if you want them to understand. Stating your technique - with no evidence or facts backing it mean very little. Your unconventional with the 10/14. How does this improve production? Not for you personally, but how does it make the plant respond. Maybe it's something we can incorperate into our system with proper explaination. I will say however, we all have success from 12/12 for a reason.

FYI - Sagarmatha promotes a 6 month cure. Different strokes for different folks. PieSquare's methods are his own and I'm sure are effective for him.

If you can produce a lb per plant and know how to consistently, please enlighten us as to how - in detail. Broad descriptions of methods are easy to throw out there. I can tell every one to grab a screen, grow a dwc with a heavy yielding plant in it for 6 months veg and then flower it to get a lb off a single plant - that does not mean I've done it.

So lets here it. 1 lb per plant and proof.........actual proof

PieRsquare said:
I've explained exactly how to grow a single plant, 1 pound plus, grow. If you don't believe it, then just don't. I couldn't care less. I've done exactly what I said and with the exact results I mentioned. I can see that this site has a lot of very rude, very inexperienced growers and some very immature people on it. You've done your work well. I'll go to another group. I wish I could say it's been nice, but it hasn't. Go ahead with your immature little flaming without me. Bye-Bye kiddies.
I know alot but I'm always willing to learn more. Always on the lookout for a new concept or technique. You seem very set in your ways an quite upset when people question your ways or results. An open mind is a beautiful thing. No need to get so upset when people question it. You could have parted the Red Sea as well but without proof it's yet another unbelievable claim thats little too big to swallow. Show us the results. Otherwise it's just hearsay..

Let's all grow the mythological 'bigfoot' of plants!!!

sigh... get over yourself dude... you consider anyone who does not blindly accept your errant fantasies to be a lessor human. you think if someone does not agree with you then they are attacking you. its called "paranoid delusion".

PieRsquare said:
And you are one rude dude. I have no "chip". What I do have is a very natural inclination to defend myself when attacked. If you were, I can imagine that you would also defend yourself. Get this, rude dude, I don't need to prove jack to you. Go ahead and continue your little silly game without me. As for your "reality", it's not. You live in a fantasy world where everyone must agree with you or they aren't real. Anyone who does exactly what I posted will have the results I had. You want proof? Then do what I said, smartazz.

Can't we all get along? Pie it's very apparent who came on with the insults. Your very first post was telling Nouvelle chef how stupid the idea was and what was the point of this experiment. It (was) all right there in balck and white. But seems that you decided to delete all your posts. If you don't like, or agree with people experimenting then don't contribute to it, but you can't expect to come on and toss insults like you did, and not have people defend themselves. At the end of your posts you make it sound like you were the one being picked on...when in reality you are the one that started the whole thing.

Pie, I've always appriciated your posts. But we need to let people see whatever it is they feel the need to see. I personally don't have the time or space (or the desire for that matter) to preform these tests, but I'm excited to see what these guys that are wanting to try it produce! Who am I to knock what someone else is interested in finding out? Your lack of showing pictures to back up your statements is the very reason that this thread was begun in the first place. Because someone who obviosely has growing knowledge was makeing unbelievable claims with out providing proof...so you can understand where people are coming from when they say they want to see what you claim. Read the very first post in this thread again...it's very apparent.

Like I said I have always apriciated your posts man...but we can all get along and agree to let people do whatever it is they want with their grows, without tossing insults.

Let's see if I can get this back on track for you guys. I Got pretty darn close on my last run which was 2.25 ounces short of 1 pound.

Light: 400W HPS
Strain: Purple Cindy X White Widow
Method: Hydro DWC
Veg Time: 19 days
Grow Space: 2'X3'
Final Cured Weight: 13.74

I got my seeds from this grower and this plant:

Who actually did get just over 1lb grown indoors in a Aeroponic setup... even with a couple branches being pollinated with a White Widow Male.

smoove.jpg

Nice big girls! It figures that a Cindy was involved with that much weight. I heard that is one of the reasons why some growers keep her around, besides being dank bud. Impressive numbers. How old was the plant in the last pic?

19 day veg, everyone. Health, lumens, expertise. Again well done.

Latest posts

Back