1 medicine woman, 2 og kush..........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MARY-JANE

Female Growers Group
Reaction score
:watchplant: Just would like share my grow with ya. These 3 are in the grow box with madaline.

1- Medicine woman 9 days 12/12

2- OG Kush 9 days 12/12

lighting is 2- 20$ hps 150watts each ( 30,000 lumen's total )
plus 1-65watt cfl and 2- 42watt cfl (9,200 lumen's total )
for a grand total of 39,200 lumen's.

please pull up a chair and feel free to leave comment.

pic 1 & 2 medicine woman

pic 3,4, & 5 og kush

pic 6 & 7 og kush

101_1827.JPG

101_1828.JPG

101_1829.JPG

101_1830.JPG

101_1831.JPG

101_1832.JPG

101_1833.JPG

Chips Deluxe said:
Curious... What are the clothes pins for?

Bigger Budds..... Im fallowing Madaline 12/12:)

mary jane...can you move the light closer? they look to be a bit stretched

4u2sm0ke said:
Bigger Budds..... Im fallowing Madaline 12/12:)

mary jane...can you move the light closer? they look to be a bit stretched

I can move the plant up to the light more but I don't wont to burn them.

okay..Just so you know..the closer we get the light without burning the tighter the nodes=tighter buds..and less stretch..a bit late on these..IMO..grow them out..But in future I would say get plats close to light as possable....either take plant to light...or bring light to plant..what ever is easier..and safest...Just subcribbed my friend..now lets see some bud formation..and keep the pics comeing..

4u2sm0ke said:
okay..Just so you know..the closer we get the light without burning the tighter the nodes=tighter buds..and less stretch..a bit late on these..IMO..grow them out..But in future I would say get plats close to light as possable....either take plant to light...or bring light to plant..what ever is easier..and safest...Just subcribbed my friend..now lets see some bud formation..and keep the pics comeing..

Thank you for the advise I will do that on next grow thank you :D .

Looks like your off to a great start!You may want to consider removing some of that lower growth on the main stem....it wont yield anything and its removal will benefit you and the tops of your plants greatly.....:bongin:

Chips Deluxe said:
So putting clothes pins on the fan leaves will make the buds bigger? When do you start doing that? Beginning of flowering??

from my experience (clothes pins) it works well for getting bigger buds. I start using them when they are 30 days old (clones). and rotate them through out flowering.

MARY-JANE said:
from my experience (clothes pins) it works well for getting bigger buds. I start using them when they are 30 days old (clones). and rotate them through out flowering.

What is the reasoning behind it?

ukgirl420 pull up a set and enjoy; The clothes pins help with getting buds. for you use the clothes pins on the fan leaves were you have growth coming in and it will help stretch it out for the buds to have more room to grow, it works good indoors and out doors.

Im following madaliine on 12/12 too! Those are lookin like pretty ladies! But they look like their stretching. A closer light source might help? :confused2:

Hello everyone just thought I would update ya'll. Well I have moved the

plants up some by placing shoe boxes under them :D hopefully that will

work I'll be putting up pic's later on this week.

be careful MARY...those cardboard boxes will collaps send plants to the floor..try something solid..I use all sorts of things but not something that will give way..esspecially when watered..good luck..and KEEP M GREEN

I am at best, "skeptical" that clothes pins on fan leaves 'actually' have any effect on bud formation. "I" can't come up with any scientific or botanical process, that would support the "theory" in any form. It sounds more like another urban myth, like the driving a nail through the stalk, removing fan leaves, orange juce, bong water, boiling roots, ect. ect.
I'll refrain from telling you NOT to do it, 'cause..." if it ain't broke, don't fix it". But I would like to see some explanation, or evidence, that it is beneficial before recommending it.

4u2sm0ke said:
be careful MARY...those cardboard boxes will collaps send plants to the floor..try something solid..I use all sorts of things but not something that will give way..esspecially when watered..good luck..and KEEP M GREEN

Oh the boxes is good and sturdey. I've used them before.

Latest posts

Back