1 plant HUGE 1 plant NOT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

allmashedup

HI EVERYONE . MY SET UP . 2 seedlings. 5 wks old. under a 400watt hps. 3 osculating fans. light is on 18hrs off 6hrs. i is using tap water thats sat for 24hrs . i was using a little bit of miracle grow in the water. but im not any more. temp of growroom is 83F . PROBLEM is that 1 of the plants is doin real well. growing real fast. is lovely and green. everything ok. but the other plant hasnt grown 1 bit since i put them both under the 400 light. the first set of serrated leaves started to go yellow. and now they are curling up. but whats puzzling is the other 2 sets of leaves are green and look normal. but it aint grown at all. the other one has tripled its size. what can i do. someone has told me to flush the plant. but im nervous of doin this cause isnt giving the plant too much water bad. causing it to get root rot . WHAT SHALL I DO. sorry camera still bust so no pics.

pre nuted soil?

Hydro?

same strain seeds?

Ive seen you say several times about a broken camera, throw it in the bin, its broken.

You and I know what your asking without us being able to see the plant is asking us a question that could have a 1,000 different answers.

So whats your solution here?

not no pro,but ihadthe same issue with ny plants.the huge 1 turned out to be male and the little 1 is the only female i have left and she has taken off.might not be your issue tho.

[/quote] someone has told me to flush the plant. but im nervous of doin this cause isnt giving the plant too much water bad. causing it to get root rot .[/quote]

yes overwatering your plants is bad....but flushing your plants is not "overwatering"
just make sure you drain all the water out of the pots/bags (whatever you have) really good when flushing

yeah i know its a pain not having pics. i will do my best to put pics on real soon . as i know this helps you to help me ! its soil im growing in. no its not pre nuted soil. the seeds are from same pack . feminized blue cheese seeds. the biggest plant is now about 4 inches high. its got its 5th set of leaves. nice green colour. other is still got its 2nd set of leaves. and aint growing. ps. ive threw camera in bin. ive bin trying to mend it. thanks for takin the time to read all my questions.

a couple of my afganis lagged behind two monsters i had, but they have finally caught up. let the runt be and fed as u do the other and it'll probably start to catch up.

take look at this, listen its really easy, flushing is draining, use a clean water in a bucket, take that pot off the soil take good dipping, then hold it high so water will drain to the bucket in the air.. get me?

then use new ready mixed soils or med. see roots will not rot.. gosh how hard it can be when its done, its time to stress the females to make more buds, gosh how hard is that?

someone has told me to flush the plant. but im nervous of doin this cause isnt giving the plant too much water bad. causing it to get root rot .[/quote]

yes overwatering your plants is bad....but flushing your plants is not "overwatering"
just make sure you drain all the water out of the pots/bags (whatever you have) really good when flushing[/quote]

do not be afraid of flushing, its to drain.. then put in new med soil. how hard that can be when you are going to put them in 12/12 for stressing the buds ? its time, time has come get ready!! also u do not want taste the mircale gro off that buds! so flush it! to get prime taste get me?

IMO so long as the top of the plant is growing healthy and continues to do so dont worry it to death. if its ment for it to live and be full it will be jsut watch it carefully and water as needed.

Latest posts

Back