1 stunted or delayed plant out of 3

oldfogey8

Reaction score
i have been vegging for rolling up on 8 weeks and i have 2 super buckeye plants that are going to be ready to flip in another week or so. i have a buckeye purple that is really small. i had a ph nute lockout issue that i think i have a handle on now as it is starting to look healthy and getting going on growth. it will never catch up in size but i want to veg it for a couple weeks longer than the super buckeyes but i only have one tent that i veg and flower in. i am thinking of using a few 23 watt white light cfl's in a closet as a temporary veg space. do people throw different plants into flower in the same space at staggered intervals? or am i just out of luck and should i just scrap the buckeye purple and try again next grow? thanks...

the smaller plant is about the size of a canteloupe...

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=222750&stc=1&d=1424531356

000StankDank000

Reaction score
What are you gonna use to flower with?
I'd keep vegging it till I thought it was ready then add it to the bloom room.
If you have 2 lights veg and bloom set up bloom in the tent and veg light outside and keep vegging.

Or just flower them all and start fresh learn from your mistakes

pcduck

Feed the soil, not the plant
Reaction score
I run a perpetual grow where I add 2 plants about every 2 weeks. Works out great. Many growers do this.

oldfogey8

Reaction score
thanks stankdank and pcduck. i kind of figured i could do that but wanted verification from others. i don't want to scrap the buckeye purple because that is the plant i am really interested in growing. the super buckeyes are freebies though from what is see and what i have read, they are pretty nice freebies...

oldfogey8

Reaction score
oh, and i am a cheap old fogey. i use t5's from start to finish. it has worked for me on my previous 3 grows. i don't get mad, dense buds or bumper crops but i get decent bud, good smoke and good yields.