1 Week till harvest!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeroc1982

Reaction score
Here are my K2 plants bout 1 week from harvest. I got 4 going now, hope to expect about 1.5 ounces per plant.

k2 (2).jpg

k2.jpg

man 1 week away.. around that time is my fav.. cuz the buds are all fat and lookn great... i usualy end up spending a lot of time looking at them around this point... catch myself zoning out on them haha... nice lookn plants U got there..

your plants look wonderful, but i would give them atleast another 2 weeks because they look to still be very much into active growth. Let some more of those false seed pods swell and trust me you will not be dissapointed. Have you checked the trichs

Yeah, i looked at the trichomes this morning and looks like most are milky or turning milky. I just love watchin them every day get fatter and fatter! My experience with K2 has been the best. Seems to finish abit faster than anything iv grown b4 and it seems to put out looots of trichs!!! Last grow i made sum hash and it was the best. Gona make another batch this time! My biggest yeild from one K2 plant was 4 oz's dry.

My understanding is that if you wait for the resin glands to take on a slight amberish hue, that is the best to time to harvest.

Thanks everyone, Im gona wait another 2 weeks, let em swell up more and wait till the trichs start to turn alittle amber. Damn, i cant wait! Hopin at least a quarter pound.

Latest posts

Back