12/12 from seed, 1200w

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif

Yes, I found it!! Carry on :cool2:

Yea I have watched long enough, bro.....your not going to get it done. Now you can believe that you have mad skills above all the expert/ master growers here who have taken their time with a total stranger to try and help you understand the process. This master grower you worked with, what are some of his cuts....tell me one thing that would convince me he has more skills than you? I'm not trying to be rude, those that know me know I'm not rude. If you want to learn, take everything you know....throw it out the window.... try and make a friend here and let them help you learn the right way, and the right reasons so you can have a crop you are proud of, has good bag appeal and is knock-out smoke......end of rant!

Yeah,,,i made my wheel square,,it wont work,,but my buddie told me it would, so's im gonna do it anyway come hell or high water.:stuff-1125699181_i_

Yeah,,,i made my wheel square,,it wont work,,but my buddie told me it would, so's im gonna do it anyway come hell or high water.:stuff-1125699181_i_
Oh but you CAN make a square wheel work...
that's physical

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpOxd7p8D00[/ame]

But you CANT just make a plant change its timing/rhythm.
that's nature

Can you make a woman produce a baby faster if you keep her awake 20 hours a day?? ... make her sleep 20 hours???

(I hope) you see, it just don't work that way man.

Your simply going to have to harvest WAY too soon and then, if you try to rush drying/curing,
your going to get mold... which could make you sick if you(r dumb/desperate enough to) smoke it.

proceed @ your own risk, you've been warned :p
:48:

geez, ya think ya come up with a great explanation and WH finds a way to.... LOL
after the impregnation, WH... AFTER :rofl:

W.T.F. I am new to growing and i am getting more confused on this thread. I'm outa here!!!

So May 1st was 3 months ago. Any update? Not that I was actually expecting one since there was no way they would have finished in time anyway.

i have grown 12/12 from seed and suggest if yall do use a sativa cause indica does not like it and stays on the small side. i never got a big crop from it either. 12/12 from seed is for a small area, not time restraints. even in 12/12 it still has a veg time going anywhere from two weeks to a month, so i say veg then flower.

Just read through this thread and my only comment : Dazed and Confused

Hey Weedhopper, I tried your invention. :). Was really heavy carrying it to the top of the hill and then after all that it wouldn't even roll down the hill. So I had to carry it back down. Your invention sucks :rofl:

I know right Duck. :rofl:
Worked bout like this bonehead who started this threads,,,idea. Lol

Latest posts

Back