12/12 from seed grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenMachine90

Smokin' Good ; )
Reaction score
hi, i have a bagseed baby that is on day 10 of 12/12 from only being 24/0 for 3 days after it sprouted. i will start journaling tommorrow with pics...

right now i need a question answered, i have the fox farm trio coming tomorrow and was wondering are they old enough for nutes, and if so since i am going straight into 12/12 which of the 3 should be applied??

Thanks, gm90

Hey GM90, how's it going? Actually, Fox Farm has six different fertilizers that I know of. There are three different liquid fertilizers; Grow Big, Tiger Bloom, and Big Bloom. Then, there are the granular, dry fertilizers; Open Sesame, Beastie Bloomz, and Cha Ching. Grow Big is mainly for vegetative growth. So, you shouldn't really need it. Tiger Bloom is for flowering. Big Bloom is for the whole grow, both the vegetative phase, and the flowering phase. Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom are to be used in conjunction with Open Sesame, Beastie Bloomz, and Cha Ching.

Assuming you are growing in soil, use Open Sesame the first two weeks of flowering (For you, this might mean waiting until the plants have shown their sex; I don't know.) For the third and fourth weeks use Beastie Bloomz. And for the remainder of the grow use Cha Ching. During this whole time you're supposed to use Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom as well. You'll know what to do when your package arrives; it should come with a feeding schedule, and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Oh, I should mention that the granular fertilizers are very strong. It is advised to use at 1/4 - 1/2 the recommended dose at first, and then gradually increase the dose.

hxxp://foxfarmfertilizer.com/soilfeed.pdf change xx to tt

i use all them but have never done 12/12 from seed..this is the feeding sched if you dont have it..and some others will be along shortly that have done 12/12 from seed Happy New year:bolt::bong:

well herre are some pics as promised right before this baby goes to bed haha

weed1.jpg

weed2.jpg

well today is the 2week mark of this babies life, anybody with some expertise think its coming along fine for only being id say 17 days old total, 14 in 12/12?

well my nutrients came in today:) so i believe the next watering i will start them up also, although she is lookin purdddy without it. anyone know when it should be sexing? i guess will wait and see.. on with the pictures..

2 weeks.JPG

2weeks2.JPG

depending on the type of soil you are using i never fed my soil grows until week 3.i also used the ff 3 nutes with cha ching.you really don't need the granular nutes.i had some nice grows using just the 3 parts.

yeah im using the 3 parts one,grow big, big bloom, and tiger bloom. i just may hold off until week 3 because the plant is definately healthy as is, dont fix what isn't broken lol

Yeah GM90, your plant looks good. You've got the idea, let your plant tell you what it needs.

well i am kinda concerned a little as to the sex of my baby, it looks to be forming male parts but am not completely sure, can only get this top shot of it because its close ups on the stem were way to blurry.. anyone think they can tell from these? please help lol

20days1.jpg

19 days.jpg

thanks, i also think it is a male also, i will give it a few more days to be sure and then chop him.. get a few more in there also!

well it is indeed a male :( o well guess that's how life goes... Got another seedling in there and i am germing 5 more beans so be on the lookout for them babies lol

Dang, I really wanted to see how it flowered under just straight 12/12. Assuming that it is not an auto...

Latest posts

Back