12/12 from seed grows ...???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tn_toker420

PurpMountainMan
Reaction score
I've just finally got my butt started with the indoor...Just was wonderin' if anyone can point me towards any great 12/12 from seed(ling) grows...Or just any advice when growing 12/12 from seed...And is there any particular strains that do well with beginning 12/12 at seed???

I just started a 12/12 from seedling with some white widow and a fem super skunk. The journal I look at is from UKgirl420 who did this with some blue mystic. I'm about a week from poking through the soil at the moment.

here's some hollands hope around week 3 of flowering it should be a bit better looking but it's fallen out of favour as an outside srtain for 09.

12/12 from seed 2.5 feet tall and in need of a good feed.
600W hps most of the way so far but it will have to finish under daylight no room for it inside.

011.JPG

i have 12 female plants that i started from a total of 17 plants seeded in 12/12. they grew a bit odd and weak, but i believe that is because they just sit around the edge of my room an catch extra light from the hood(not anymore). they sexed themselves in about 24hrs which was like having a fire lit under my ***.no preflowers to nuts and vagoos and one busted sack... They are less than 1foot pretty uniformly budding at the 7th node or something. 6 are just random *** regs bagseed, and the other 6 are seeds from solid strain kindbud but were not labeled so they are just like a fancy assortment of nugget seeds.from taih to lowryer to ak to blue mystic. they are identical to the other group even tho the genetics are so very different. that is except for one plant. it had 3 leaf sets until last week and now had 2 nodes of 5. this plant was shadowed bad for the whole grow time until now. it has 8 nodes and is less than 2inches above the dirt.

tn_toker420 said:
I've just finally got my butt started with the indoor...Just was wonderin' if anyone can point me towards any great 12/12 from seed(ling) grows...Or just any advice when growing 12/12 from seed...And is there any particular strains that do well with beginning 12/12 at seed???

in my experiences sativas or sativa dominant strains will do better in a 12/12 grow from seed.

Thanks everyone, this has been pretty helpful i guess...I really had no idea that a sativa would do better ...Does it usually take longer to sex 12/12 from seed ??? And whats the longest it might would be before seeing sex ???

i waited 3 weeks for one and 4 weeks for another
both bubba kush from a med friend
one in a 16oz beer cup
the second and longest to show sex is in a 500 or 750 iced tea pop can
in my first grow my fem showed at 2.5 and my male was 2 weeks

Back