12/12 from seed?????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Usually a week or two...Males generally show first. How long did you veg?

jack of all trades said:
how long from seed started on 12/12 does it take to show sex

Are you saying you are growing from seed and your lights are 12/12 right out the gate? Or are you asking how long it takes for sex to show once you flip them? If they are not sexually mature they will not show until they are..regardless
Alternating nodes is what you want...

lights on 12/12 from the start just going to burn up some of the free seeds i got " haze special" from kc brains

Yea man usually the 3-4week of veg but thats on a 24 or 18/6 lighting. Starting your plants out 12/12 they will flower as soon as they show sex. your gettin like maybe 5-6grams a plant if your lucky. Why are you doing this, what's the reasoning??? Free seeds or not I'd grow them all to full potential.

12/12 from seed works great if you are doing a micro-grow;)

hugs4nuggs420 said:
Yea man usually the 3-4week of veg but thats on a 24 or 18/6 lighting. Starting your plants out 12/12 they will flower as soon as they show sex. your gettin like maybe 5-6grams a plant if your lucky. Why are you doing this, what's the reasoning??? Free seeds or not I'd grow them all to full potential.

People do it all the time.

like mentioned b4 why are you going 12/12 from seed, if you have the room? if they take 6 wks to show anyhow might as well veg w/ 24hrs light then flip. JMO

I wld not hve the patience to go 12/12 from seed....good luck though.

Latest posts

Back