14 x Sage and Sour

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fridge

Reaction score
In auto dripfed 7 litre hempies 7 x under each 600-660w lamp, 200mm L1 RVK matched to a 200mm L1 Rhino Filter with temps taken care of via a Primair Temp room controller.
Nutrients Vitalink grow, bloom and buddy.
Thats it.
Fridge

1.jpg

2.jpg

jfc.jpg

What's going on man? Checking out ya grow got me some Sage n Sour as some freebies. .can't wait to see them grow into some nice ladies for ya. Good luck and jusBlaze

Hiya Blunt im pretty certain they are TH Seeds Sage and Sour.
Fridge

Have you grown this strain out before? Those appear to be clones? Is everything in the same room with multiple 600s?

23 days into flower and due to holidays i have just bent all the plants over and tomorrow ill fit a scrog screen to each side of the room with 7 x plants under each 600-660w light.
Yes they are same strain and clones and no not grown before but pal who i obtained these from has and said its the nearest to nysd outside of usa.
Btw they are all massive now a good 5 x times the size of the original piccies.
fridge

Can't wait to see them. . Got my Sage n Sour going aswell. . It's still small waiting till they get big enough to clone

Ill take some pics tomorrow btw they did not respond well to being snapped over so the scrog is ditched as i had to prop up all the plants with canes after i had repaired the damaged stems.
But these ones are all going to be individual scrogs 2 x lemon skunks 2 x juicy fruity chronics and 1 x cheese.
fridge

scrog.jpg

scrog2.jpg

Here you go BFOC btw 4 weeks in tomorrow and both lamps are on super lumens so effectively 660 watts for each x 7 plants.
In a few mins i shall be attempting to graft 2 x lemon skunk and 2 x cheese clones onto a juicy fruity mother plant.
Wish me luck folks.
Pmsl
fridge

7.jpg

o7.jpg

Latest posts

Back