4 Diff. AUTOS in a "VERTICLE" Perpetual/Stagger crop A.K.A. AUTOBOTS, TRANSFORM!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everybody, nothing really to report as of yet, they are working on 1rst set of true leave now...very green and are about 1/2" wide tip to tip and 1 1/2" tall...the only issue i am having is the damm heat in my tent! it's topping 95 degrees in there, almost 100!!!!<YIKES!!! [didnt finish setting up portable A/C yet!] and it's also hard for me to get the humidity where i want it...(around 50-70%) its been @ 40% with the humidifier running on high!!!! im pissed!!! I have two 6" clip-on fans & a 8" turbo fan on med setting..I also have a 4" S&P TD-100 inline fan,(97/101cfm) doin passive intake attached to a odor-sok filter and temps went dwn a lil but its stll at 89-93...would like to get it at 80 steady..my lights are on a 20/4 schd. I am wondering if i should change it to 18/6 and also put sum baggies over the cups to get the humidity up...what you guys think? any sugg.????? thanks

quick lil update...I got a towel and soaked it, let it drain some and put it in the bottom of the clonebox...this I read will raise the humidity quick..(will chk when I wake up to see if it works..too damm tired now).I didnt do the baggy over the cups because i dnt wanna mistakenly brush,bend,or even damage the 3 1/2 day old babies....temps are @ 89 degrees...I might put some "frozen" bottles of water in there tomm to get temps adjusted a lil...read that on another thread...the guy used 2L soda bottles and it WORKED...anywayz, it 3:54am and I'm dozing typing this....later....Nuff respect to all my Auto Growerz.....

whats up, uptosumpn? id def worry about your temps 1st & then rh. 40-50% rh in veg is ideal & below 40% in bloom. its gunna be hard to raise that rh when your trying to move mad amounts of heat ou tof the tent. ive found the wet towel doesnt do anything for me. the frozen bottles is more for a res than to cool air but try everything you can think of. how do you like that s&p inline? i think theyre great, especially how easy theyre able to be serviced. anyhow good luck

Wow, not sure how i missed this one but good luck! Can't wait to watch all the green goodness

Latest posts

Back