1st Grow W/ Real Strain(bubblelicious-nirvana)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well today in the midst of of watching my favorite hockey team @ minutes away from hopefully takin' stanley tonight & drinkin' some heine's i managed to finish my veg tent & electrical. also ordered f.f. big bloom, grow big, & tiger bloom to accompany my open seasme, beastie bloomz, & cha ching. here's some pics-tent is 30x30x48 long, housing 2-48" cool white floro's. its capable of vegging 32 plants @ a height of 20". still needs some tweaks sure of that ,but will do those as needed. also couple pics of smartest retarded dog (maximus-weimaraner). just got him home from vet after droppin' 16 hundo on his ***!!! he swallowed a rock, had surgery (20 staples) & $1600 later good as new. OH YEAH!!! Fleury had puck sat on it & put it in!!! 3-1 wings!! enough ranting. well a little more manage attach. doesn't seem to be working as of right now!:hitchair: :hitchair:

p.s. wings took stanley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey mods wuz up w/ manage attachments??? ive resized & tried uploading 5 times & says im over allowed memory, what gives is it picasa 2 or the server??:hairpull: :rant: :confused2: :cry: :stoned: :doh: :shocked:

finally!!!!

DSCN0915.JPG

DSCN0918.JPG

DSCN0927.JPG

DSCN0928.JPG

DSCN0916.JPG

DSCN0917.JPG

DSCN0921.JPG

DSCN0922.JPG

DSCN0923.JPG

:D well yes its officially started enuf plannin & s**t, 22 hrs after germin started 8 outta 10 beans (bubblelicious-nirvana) have cracked. wednesday gettin my nutes & were off to tha races.

well its friday da 13th & my grow is off. 9/10 seeds got planted. 10th was cracked but rotted. lil rocked rite now listenin to king tubby rock tha neigh-shun. love the dub from tha late 60's. anyhow heres wuts up. 9/10 potted in 10% MG organic choice garden soil, 30% perlite, 60% spahgnum peat. 1/2 strength f.f. big bloom & a smidgen o' superthrive. each plant given 1.5oz (45mL) h2o mix.

DSCN0939-1.JPG

DSCN0938-1.JPG

DSCN0941-1.JPG

DSCN0944-1.JPG

DSCN0943-1.JPG

DSCN0942-1.JPG

Just MO but id hold off the nutes for the next few weeks sprouts have all they need for the first 2 weeks carried with them in the hull of the seed, and then that MG mix has plenty in it for the first couple of months. Have you ever considered a 12/12 seed grow with your height restrictions,? it would take less time for the whole grow.

this tent is for veg only, currently flowering in a 3x4x5 foot high room w/ 600 hps & yeah thanks for info on nutes, kinda misleading on f.f. feeding chart.

well plants r 4 days old now. my temps r ambient air 78* & under light r 88* trying to get down by ducting off of my central air yesterday, but havent had chance to use cause starting last night we are getting a 7 day cold snap. had 9/10 but 1 must of been damaged in potting process so now down to 8 bubblelicious.

DSCN0976-1.JPG

DSCN0977-1.JPG

DSCN0979-1.JPG

DSCN0981-1.JPG

Bubblicious..MmMM sounds so good. That was the next one I was planning to grow. NIce veg box.
MG OC....yea hold off on those nutes for about 3-4 weeks. MG usu is pre nuted, I wouldnt add till your plants tell you they need them. Good thing you added perlite and spagh, that soil has lots of thick bark. Good luck~!

:holysheep: well its been awhile & i had a mishap. a month ago took family on a canoeing trip, well wife thought (w/o confirming w/ me) it be a good idea to switch off central air while on trip. sounds good right, but lil did she know that i had ducted in a supply to my veg tent. well i came home 5 days later (temps outside consistantly high 80's) & well have 8 CRISPY plants. trimmed all dead matter & tried to leave 1/3 green if there was that much. well anyhow here i am almost 2 months later to proudly say that they are in full force & 6 out of 8 are FEMALE. MAD PROPS TO GREAT GENETICS FROM NIRVANA SEEDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heres some pics. as you can see lower part o fplant looks pretty weak but growth is coming in & i added 2 side lamps today to get those lower branches going. temps are staying no higher than 78*. wish my other grow would hurry up cause im going to scrog these. tallest plant is 12" & lowest is 8". scror screen is set @ 7" above pot when time comes. if need be ill shim screen & planning on suppercropping soon.

P.S. just reviewing notes & i also transplanted to 100% pro mix bx w/ mycorise & the only time i have probs uploading pics is on this thread. probably cause grow was started on fri. 13th.

Im also doing Bubblelicious from Nirvana.. I will be watching this grow..... Good Luck!:hubba:

what do you mean stats?

I have 4 Bubblelicious almost two weeks old. I also have 4 Nortern Flame.

The Bubblelicious are working on their third set of leaves and looking pretty darn good.

Im vegging under a 400Watt MH and flowering under a 600 watt HPS.

Was using the 600 for Veg but they were stretching waaaaay too much.

i had alot of problems trying to upload my pics too. AFTER you export them using picasa, forget about them. Go back in through "my pics" and the picasa file will be there too, thats how i got mine to work.

New_2_Chronic said:
what do you mean stats?

I have 4 Bubblelicious almost two weeks old. I also have 4 Nortern Flame.

The Bubblelicious are working on their third set of leaves and looking pretty darn good.

Im vegging under a 400Watt MH and flowering under a 600 watt HPS.

Was using the 600 for Veg but they were stretching waaaaay too much.
northern flame? who's the breeder? sounds good. you have a journal? if so through out a link if you would.

Latest posts

Back