1st Grow W/ Real Strain(bubblelicious-nirvana)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tell ya what im laid off this week & well 2day i grabbed a bud thats only been hanging for 3 days. stuffed a popcorn in my bubbler ripped it 4 times & TKO. taste is phenomenal. smooth sweet taste, cant wait til full cure around x-mas.

i'm still in trouble but i'm still doin' my thing..about to start 3 new strains...WW,AI,PPP....i'm prolly gonna get probation...thats gonna suck as i'll prolly fail a pee test sooner or later ,but oh well, it'll all be behind me soon enough

yeah been there done that. u gotta do what ya gotta do. i know back in the day i could get torqued same day as my drop or day after & was clean on weekly tests for 2 months. just a thought & no cleansers just plenty of water. have u grown ppp b/4 and if so were good yields? thinking for doing, but im wanting to find fattest densest strain & grow that. thinking big bud or ppp.

well this is it the dry wieght. 6.5 zips primo, 1 zip popcorn, 2.5-3 zips trim=6 plants 3' tall in 9sq ft x 4' high. CROWDED!

docfishwrinkle said:
well this is it the dry wieght. 6.5 zips primo, 1 zip popcorn, 2.5-3 zips trim=6 plants 3' tall in 9sq ft x 4' high. CROWDED!
told ya so:D
i have NEVER grown a legitimate strain before...the first(soil) grow was bagseeds and i got 18 oz off 5 big plants..2 of the 5 were really potent and the cops got my 2nd grow, but i too am looking for heavy yielders with buds that spell fatness.

man, that stuff looks like it'll keep you warm this winter....great job...i can't wait to harvest again..

PUFF MONKEY said:
man, that stuff looks like it'll keep you warm this winter....great job...i can't wait to harvest again..

yeah im hopeing it will last me a bit. need some down time to make adjustments to room & add a door @ end of basement stairs. realistically prob march cause goin to colorado in march for 3 wks. glad to go but sucks its cramping my style. oz a month til next harvest! oh ****!

Latest posts

Back