1st Grow W/ Real Strain(bubblelicious-nirvana)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
been a while! been busy nurturing ladies from a whirlwind roller coaster ride of deficencies & whatever else. well as you can see im going to have a flippen jungle. today marks first day of flip. well can i get some applause for the man who helped save my ladies & turned em into beasts! let me here it for the mvp MASSPRODUCER!!!!!!!! thanks alot to everyone else also! if you wanna know how ladies were reformed checkout mass p's coco bucket linkhttp://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30181

4 plants 22"
1 plant 19"
1 plant 16"

canopy is 9 square feet!

DSCN1109.JPG

DSCN1110.JPG

DSCN1111.JPG

DSCN1112.JPG

DSCN1113.JPG

:holysheep: been awhile, been getting sucked into this & that. well as you can see they have snapped back from near death. now its almost time to meet death once again except this time im excited about it.:hubba: also do most strains go through a growth spur about now in flower? i noticed on my bagseed it did, but that grow went 16 wks & one went 22 wks no joke and it was indica grown in same conditions i have now.

DSCN1177.JPG

DSCN1178.JPG

DSCN1179.JPG

DSCN1180.JPG

DSCN1181.JPG

DSCN1182.JPG

DSCN1183.JPG

DSCN1184.JPG

thinking im chopping @ wk 9. trichs are about 5% amber. have been watering straight water w/ molasses everyother to every 2 days for a wk now. day after thanksgiving is goin to be a sticky mess! and this is why im thankful, along w/ this site & all my new faceless friends. thank you everyone!!!!! ill be up onto scrog coco grow hopefully no later than jan 1st. doing a cleaning & adding another fan just for light. well here you go hopefully ur drooling.

DSCN1185.JPG

DSCN1186.JPG

DSCN1187.JPG

DSCN1188.JPG

DSCN1189.JPG

DSCN1190.JPG

DSCN1191.JPG

Your budz are hypnotizing....:eek:

I harvested my bubblegum outdoors at week 7.5. Ive got some under a scrog that are week one of flower. Ill let you know how the Bub scrogs when im done.:hubba:

awesome thanks. yeah it kinda sucks cause theryre going through their growth spurt & as u can see in pics its lit by mh cause hps burnt out so ill always wonder what if...

DFW...can you not supplement with some cfls in the correct spectrum to help out a little? I know it wont do much, but it could help.

but regardless...they are looking good. I made the switch to the MassP coco buckets a week ago Friday. They are looking good (besides the one plant i burned the mess out of) but i can tell that they haven't hit the reservoir...b/c if they explode the way yall have been saying...i haven't seen that yet.

solarz

thanks 4 input but theres no room to work & i plan on chopping 11/28-11/30. yeah you will def know when they hit res. are u in flower now? if so what wk?

Yeah i am in flower right now. I'm just now coming up on week one, tomorrow. I have been feeding them every day since i put them in the coco buckets and put them into flower. I'm giving them about 1/2 gal a piece...but they usually start to run out with about 1/3 of 1/2 gal left (i hope that makes sense). I have feed them one feeding (1st feeding) of worm casting tea w/ liquid karma and molasses, and one feeding with fish emulsion w/ maxicorp kelp/seaweed. But all of the other waterings have been straight H2O.

well this is it. for most part im very satisfied w/ results after all gone through. just keep thinking what yield would have been if they werent sooooo overcrowded! i harvested all 6 plants @ beg of wk 9. trichs 95% cloudy 5% amber. i found 2 phenos-1 w/ more dense buds w/ pink hues in bud & stinking like skunk bubble gum! 2 was light green fluffy citrus bubble gum smell. couldnt capture pink buds w/ camera, pisses me off. during trim session collected all fingerhash & made a marble 3/8" dia. through it in the bubbler & 2 choking hits later i was literally in another galaxy! gave it 2 a friend yesterday he took it 2 a party brought it back 2 me w/ still enough in it for a couple small sessions in it. said everyone was so high after 2-3 hits & these are veterns. well enough :ignore:.

thanks for everyones help.

DFW

DSCN1199.JPG

DSCN1202.JPG

DSCN1207.JPG

DSCN1204.JPG

DSCN1205.JPG

DSCN1211.JPG

DSCN1212.JPG

DSCN1213.JPG

DSCN1214.JPG

DSCN1203.JPG

i forgot to take pic of em hanging, but im hopeing for 5-6 zips. next grow all organic coco scrog-nirvana citral

Beautiful harvest Doc, Its disappointing that mass p resigned about 2 hours after i started reading his post... i go to post a question and instead find that he's leaving... anyway looks to me like you've done an excellent job with this system and can pretty much consider me your apprentice come February when i start my next grow. Congrats on those beautiful buds and enjoy the smoke!:ccc:

Latest posts

Back