1st indoor grow!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairchick40v

closethead...
Reaction score
OK, so I germed some seeds I got frre with my purchase of NL. I started the germ on Oct.1.. My plants have progressed nicely, I have them in a closet and am using veg. cycle lights from Stealth Hydro... How much longer should it take for them to pre-flower so I can sex them? My intention is to clone and bud from the clones, keeping the mother in veg. I don't want to germ my NL seeds until I get my two areas set up. I am chompin at the bit for these babies to show me something???? It has been 7 weeks now... HELP!!! Is there anything I can do to speed things along, my light cycle is 18/6...:confused:

During my grows, I've always seen preflowers about a month after seeds have come through the soil. All strains are different though, some might show earlier or later.

Keep your eyes on the top nodes, that's where it'll show first.

I don't think there's anything that can speed it up.

Just keep treating them kindly, and they'll surely mature. :)

hairchick40v said:
OK, so I germed some seeds I got frre with my purchase of NL. I started the germ on Oct.1.. My plants have progressed nicely, I have them in a closet and am using veg. cycle lights from Stealth Hydro... How much longer should it take for them to pre-flower so I can sex them? My intention is to clone and bud from the clones, keeping the mother in veg. I don't want to germ my NL seeds until I get my two areas set up. I am chompin at the bit for these babies to show me something???? It has been 7 weeks now... HELP!!! Is there anything I can do to speed things along, my light cycle is 18/6...:confused:

Look in the guide it will show what preflower looks like and the different between male and females.

when U see this u got a a female

Be patient yo,:joint4: you don't want rush your plant? i mean would u want to be lol..it'll come..:peace:

Latest posts

Back