1st indoor grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prosport00

Reaction score
I finally decided to get some pics up of my new set up. These pics are a few bagseeds that I figured to learn and make my mistakes and soon I will get up some pics of my Northern lights and 2 kazar X afghan cross. Let me know what you think. Next round of pics will be much nicer!!!

IMG_1457-1.JPG

IMG_1458.JPG

IMG_1456.JPG

Info needed about your grow, a good rule of thumb one plant per container. Looks like a good start, gl amd green thoughts be with ya!

These are pics at 2 weeks old. The 4 containers in the front are the NL's and the kazar cross. Went in dirt 3 days ago. I am using a 400 watt MH with a warm deluxe bulb. They seem to be doing well and this bulb is way cooler than a clear MH bulb. I have a 50 cfm exhaust fan ( Larger cfm is in the works) and 2 fans keeping the air moving. I keep a window cracked to provide fresh air and the temps are between 72 and 77 degrees at about 40% humidity. So far, so good. Any imput is appreciated!!:D

IMG_1464.JPG

IMG_1465.JPG

IMG_1462.JPG

IMG_1463.JPG

IMG_1466.JPG

Thanks for stopping by Chef. I have since put each in own container. I checked in on your 1st grow for some pointers. Sure is nice to have people out there willing to help!!!!

looks good!

Glad you checked my gj out it is still a work in progress, concerned about # of plants and light, from the pics you're gonna need some more light, other than that your ladies look awsome keep up the good work!

hey chef, I have a 2nd 400 MH when they get a little bigger. Also, the larger are just bagseed that will definitly get shuffled to make room for the NL's. I am with you bro, its a work in progress. I feel like a mad scientist at times. I see something and start thinking about how I could use it. At work today,I saw some real compact 4 bulb floros that if I can get them, I am thinking of mounting them on 2 of the sidewalls!!!! What do you think????:eek:

Thanks for stopping byParcero and thanks for the luck. I hope luck wont have to play a role here!!!LOL

Couldn't hurt just wath fer burnin leaves! I have one in my diy redneck growbox to help with side branch expansion, and it works great but like i said you have to watch fer burnage, i have an led panel i ordered, will be here sat. Im thikin on putting it on the back instead of hanging it to get that bushier than thou look. Oh yeah the mad scientist thing doesn't go away, i'll pass by a piece of furniture and think..... how can i build another grow box out of it? We live, We love, We smoke, We are a nation.........a marijuana nation! Welcome home!

Well, They have gotten big enough to fire up the second light which is also a 400 watt MH. I also snagged 3 4 bulb t8 flouro fixtures and have since mounted them on the walls. I ordered a new exhaust fan that moves 185 cfm with thermostatic control. Cant wait for that. The room is almost complete!!!:D. I will get up some pictures later today for all to see and maybe offer up some feedback? My NL's will be 2 weeks tomorrow and they are just starting to take off. I will have pics of those also.

HERE ARE THE PICS OF MY SET-UP, WHAT DO YOU THINK? 1st pic is of bagseed that I cropped to see how it goes and its going good. the 2nd pic is also bagseed. The 3rd pic is of the NL's and the 4th is of my set-up. Any feedback is appreciated.

IMG_1488-1.JPG

IMG_1487.JPG

IMG_1493.JPG

IMG_1491.JPG

IMG_1492.JPG

Nice indie ya got going there, Don't forget a fan. Keep it up brother.

Here is some recent pics of my grow. The first 2 are northern lights at 3 weeks in dirt with FF Grow Big and the next is a Indie Bagseed and a pic of my grow room at this point. I added a 200 cfm exhaust fan to keep it fresh. Things are starting to really take off!!! Any comments are appreciated.:D

IMG_1504.JPG

IMG_1503.JPG

IMG_1508.JPG

IMG_1506.JPG

IMG_1509.JPG

Serious greenage my friend, love the 4th pic, when all the under branches tell the bigger leaves....Hey MOVE! Good job bud keep it up1

looking good man you might want to put an oscilating fan in the too.

Thanks for stopping J Cakes. I actually do have 2 oscillating fans in the room. I will make sure and get them in the next pics. PEACE:)

Latest posts

Back