1st real grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annscrib

Reaction score
hi all, i have little new babies, in all there are 6 plants (bagseed) so far 2 has pop up the others should be up bye monday, i've seen the roots just waiting for them to pop thru the dirt. lights are 2 120 cfl's dirt is organic m/grow (feeds up to 3 months) and i have the organic bone meal for after the 3 months is up lets hope i can do these plants right:D

2nd grow.jpg

2nd grow1.jpg

2nd grow2.jpg

As they say so far so good. Here's some GREEN MOJO to give them babies a boost of energy. ;) Good luck with the grow.

here are the 2 newest babies they came up over night so im still waiting for the last two to pop up srry about this bur in pics im going to put them in thier own plants in a few hours wish me luck with my new babies

2nd grow3.jpg

Yo Ho annascrib,

Nice looking new bornes, cigars all around. On that soil of yours watch it closely friend, I used the same stuff and mine was contaminated. Several here have experienced a gnat problem also with the same stuff. Keep a watchful eye out for any real tiny flying or crawling blacklish gray colored gnats. They will do their dirty work real fast. If you should see them even just one, grab a small bag of Diatomacious Earth, sprinkle a very light layer covering the soil. That will fix it for ya. It won't hurt you or your baby.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

ty KK i like the cigars lol..... ill keep my eye on it and in with a few days ill just go bye that stuff, just in case the do show up....... oh now i have 5 babies just waiting for one more to pop up

Oh yeah,

Thar be quintuplits going now. Should I get some more of those cigars ? LOL
Do they all look like you ? Ha-Ha just playin.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

loll KK if i was green and had leaves yeah i would say they all look like me (just playing)

hey everyone, just want to update. i did end up with 5 babies they are all doing just find,,,,,,,, 2 of them are 3 days old, the other 3 are 2 days old,,,,,the 2 on the right are 3 days and 3 on the left are 2 days old,,,,, they are still on 24/7 just wondering how long do i keep them on 24/7 before changing it to 18/6 or 16/8 which one is it?

2nd grow3.jpg

IMHO i would keep them on 24/7 lighting until you decide to put them in flower and switch to 12/12 lighting.

:cry::cry::cry: i came home today and dum dum me forgot to shut my bedroom door.........went in to check on the babies like i always do and saw my worst nightmare......... my lovely little quacker went into my room and ate 3 of 5 of my plants and somehow he knock down the light on one of them burning her poor leaves...... that damn bird piss me right the hell off when i saw what he did :hitchair: i did take a couple pics after what he did i just wasnt in the mood :cry: :cry: :rant:

(selling him to the highest bidder) :evil:

2nd grow5.jpg

Picture 418.jpg

:doh:
somebody's in trouble... :angrywife:

time to put an electric fence up around the remaining girls, I think....:watchplant:

that bites man, do you have a fan on those plants?

Latest posts

Back