1st Time Grow... INSAINE RESULTS!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raven-X

Smokey McPoterson
Reaction score
Ok, maybe this is normal, but for me I wouldn't know since this is my first attempt at growing.

First off this was just a seed that I got from some amazing quality smoke. (dark green, still sticky) So I was surprised to find seeds in it at all.

Second I put 1 of those seeds in a moist paper towel two days ago along with some assorted seeds I got from some of the stuff I had "consumed" in the past. So I don't know wth they will turn up as.

Well the one seed germinated in 8 hours (over night) I was shocked. So I tweezed em and put it in the little bio pots with a nice soil and checked it this morning and BAM... I had a plant. a seedling (is that what it's called?)

I am curious to see hat this is going to turn out as, because if it is as nice as I think I am going to need some pretty good instructions on how to clone it. Because here in the south it's hard to get any good seeds. So I'll post pics. The other seeds though are just now starting to crack and put there lil sprout out of the seed.

All are on a plate inside of an old wooden stereo box that stays in the sun 14-15 hrs a day in 90-100 degree weather. So it gets about 80 or so in the box. I'm proud of myself for the first time. Can't wait to see if I have a bouncing baby girl or a bratty lil boy. If it's a chick she'll need a nice name :D.

The only problem I may forsee is a hermie trait pop up on you. I have found that the killer weed with only a seed or two turned out to be a hidden hermie trait as the original grower was growing some superb female only herb but had a "slight" hermie trait pop up. So be watchful and good luck man.

It's not hard to get seeds in the south. Trust me on that one. ;)

Just order a small order from nirvana or one of those places and walla...you got some seeds that will blow the bud you bought outa the water. ;)

keep an eye on your temps. ;)

It's not hard to get seeds in the south. Trust me on that one.

Just order a small order from nirvana or one of those places and walla...you got some seeds that will blow the bud you bought outa the water
What he said:D!

Latest posts

Back