2 plants in one pot is it okay??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iiq van condet

Reaction score
pot a and b

weight 10inch and height 10inch
it make me easy to give them proper lighting..

_MG_0787.jpg

_MG_0761.jpg

_MG_0762.jpg

_MG_0779.jpg

Over feeding, are you giving the plants feed?
Is your soil pre nuted? (says it will feed the plant for 2 months, 3 months)

Nutes/Nuted = Nutrients.

bad idea. true.
i have two as we speak share'n a galon jug i cut the top out of and put holes in the bottom. they are about 6 weeks into flower.. i think... (btw, write dates down so you know stuff or do something so you know. all i know about mine is i started with two seeds in january.. now im where im at..)
oh yea, the two plant thing... (sorry, long day(s))
the two share'n the one 'jug' have far less trichs come'n in and they are both females.... and... in a diffrent 'pot' 10 by 10 in. or close to it.
one was male, the other female. cut the male, AND grabbed the rockwool cube that i planted in the dirt and slowly pulled it out while rotating my wrist... (yes, i cloned a male...)
at anyrate, the female left behind is still doing well in trichs but lacks branches from being overcrowded by the male for awhile...
thats my $0.02.
and consider me a newbie.
good luck!

HippyInEngland said:
Over feeding, are you giving the plants feed?
Is your soil pre nuted? (says it will feed the plant for 2 months, 3 months)

Nutes/Nuted = Nutrients.

iam still let them grow without any nute..
myb i'll give them when they going to 4 wks.

i mix with the previous soil 50%
i grew kind a asia seeds.

i would advise ya to put each plants to their own potting like dixie cups? and punch 4 to 6 holes on bottom, until you find their sexes then ya will know which to keep :)

It is looking to me more like a Magnesium deficiecy, and like you are burning the one closest to the light from the heat being produced. Is that a halogen bulb you are using? If so remove it. Give some more info on your lighting set up.

MJ needs 1 gallon of soil per foot of growth. You could easily grow 2 plants in one container. 2 one foot plants would need 2 gallons of soil and so on. I knew a girl who always grew 2 plants per pot(clones) and her plants always looked great:D.

i just recently had to double up on a bunch of my plants and it is a bad idea. i had wayyyyy too many clones and not enough pots so i put two plants in each pot and they arent producing much bud at all. In every pot it seems that one plant dominates and the second plant is just scrawny and useless. I thought it would be a good idea to save space and be more effecient but i was wrong.

I currently have 7 females about 5 weeks into flowering growing in 5 3 gallon contiainers. Plus 2 in plastic cups that i put in the closet and didnt want to throw away. With bending and creativity they all seem to be doing fine. In 2 containers i have 2 plants and there always seems to be a dominant one. I am growing from seed and had to take into condideration that i would remove males. I had way more males than expected so glad i did it.

Also my white widows seem to bush out and my BC mangos seem to grow into a striaght stalk so that might be something to think about. I wish i would have put 3 mangos per container.

bombbudpuffa said:
MJ needs 1 gallon of soil per foot of growth. You could easily grow 2 plants in one container. 2 one foot plants would need 2 gallons of soil and so on. I knew a girl who always grew 2 plants per pot(clones) and her plants always looked great:D.

for clones yes its OK yes, Ya dat girl go girl!

I did saw other pics on other memeber that has like 10 babies in one gal pot im like, woo wait and see what happen , they grew it with soil it look fine, but it look small cuz they are crowd, so ya dont want that ethier.

check my pics :D

Latest posts

Back