I made some cookies!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheDevilYouLove

Reaction score
I used the Instant Pot to decarb 4 grams of flower, and used the Instant Pot again to make a stick of cannabutter with that decarb’d flower.

My wife used that stick to bake these cookies. The dosage is probably pretty low since 4 grams of cannabis is spread over 80 cookies. I could make them stronger by using more cannabutter (cookie recipe calls for 2 sticks of butter so one stick was not infused).

This was pretty fun, and the Instant Pot really makes the decarb process super easy and smell-free. Can’t wait to do more experiments in the kitchen!

IMG_8413.jpeg

Yes in 6 hours I will eat another one. You eat two of my cookies only once. Trust me I made that mistake. I will never do it again. I made my brownies so strong the first time I made edibles, I had to cut them in half. Both me and my son were so far gone we both just went io bed. Best sleep I ever had…lol

I could eat a plate of them right now. I made virgin cookies today for our night time munch attack. They are great after a double doobie. 🤪

Latest posts

Back