2 sick plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Shmoe345

I have 2 sick plants. One is a white widow and the other is a Blueberry. Some of the leaves on the widow have brown and yellow spots on them from the bottom of the plant to the top and the stems on the leaves are a purplish color. The blueberry plants leaves are starting to curl down at the tips. I am growing in dwc buckets with room temps around 75F with a humidity of about 65%. I am on my 3rd day of flowering after having vegged them for about 2 months. I am currently using the GH flora series nutrients.

IMG_1257.JPG

IMG_1259.JPG

we need PPM levels, ph levels, hydro soil?

It looked like your tips were starting to burn. Again what is your ppm level?
the "rust" spots that are taking over your fan leaves are most likely a magnesium deficency. In hydro magnesium stops obsorbing around the 6.0 range so if your PH is up and down this could be the culprit.. get your ph stable first.

i had this same problem i dropped my ppm levels to 1000 for 4-5 days and then it went to 1600 were i am currently.. also i corrected my ph problem which was key IMO

and remember the rust spots wont go away Mg is mobile deficency so look for improvements in the new growth

Hmmmm. My ppms are around 1000. Maybe thats too low? I adjust my ph to 5.8 daily. It drifts to around 6.1-6.2 every 12 hours. I believe I stated earlier that I was growing in DWC? which is hydroponics. :)

perhaps I should be dropping the ph down to 5.5 and then letting it rise to around 6? Im new to all of this and seem to be having trouble balancing the ph.

Maybe someone could answer this question as well. Do the leaves normally droop during the lights out period?

I don't know much about hydro, but it seems to me that 5.5-5.8 is the desired range for pH. I could be wrong on this point, but if my memory serves me well, that seems to be the proper pH range.

What information is there in our "Resources" area? Click on the "Resources" link at the top of the page and see what information there is.

dunno seems like you have everything inline

Shmoe345 said:
Maybe someone could answer this question as well. Do the leaves normally droop during the lights out period?

Yes.

The reason they do this is they are taking up water/food ready for the sun the next day, so if they need to sweat (transpire) and they will, they can. IMHO.

Latest posts

Back