2 week old seedlings, need help, updated with pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmokeUpJohnny

Reaction score
this post is dedicated to Hick, I hope to God I get this picture thing right the first time ;-)

soil grow, CFLs, each plant has 5200 lumens...

I have a 600w HPS waiting to use

fox farm ocean soil soil no nutes used yet

something is wrong with the last plant (last two pics)

what could it be?

in general how do they look?

thanks!

IMG_2235.JPG

IMG_2236.JPG

IMG_2239.JPG

IMG_2240.JPG

whats your ph??? they look really dry...how close are your lights???? could be heat stress but then it might not be, i am sure you got a fan going on your plants dont you?????? but that third pic looks like something ate your leaf...

I haven't checked pH because everyone said i was overwatering...

last time I watered was on wednesday... my CFLs are like 2-3 inches away

I have 2 fans running on each side...

hmmm.. they look a li'l deformed SMJ... but not "bad" growth for 2 weeks. FFOF usually doesn't require nutrients added for a few weeks, especially for seedlings/small plants.

What is your water source?.. PH is imortant/imparative to growing.

looks like a Mutan..what strain? is this all from same stock?..and get yourself a PH meter..and I also use a moister meter in my soil grows..It helps me a lot...Keep an eye on them..I feel they will grow outta it..Thanks for shareing with us..And KEEP M GREEN

well I have a friend in the Netherlands that works at a grow shop, I sent him the pics, he says they are over fertilized...

problem is, I haven't used any nutes...

HOWEVER, that DAMNED perlite I used was Miracle Grow, and I didn't know it had nutes in it until Brothers Grunt posted about it, I guess that's what burned it...

anything I can do for it???

thanks!

yes ...now you are in Damage control..but she will out grow all that and it will all die off later anyway..keep us posted..will ya Thanks

here are some pics taken this morning

are those hairs normal?

that is my strongest plant, blue hash...

blue widow is next, and the crappy one is white widow...

i honestly don't care if it hermies...but it will fertilize all my plants right?

I dont think i care, as long as I can get some bud, this is my first grow, so Ill be happy with any amount of grams i can get!

gonna hook up the HPS next week, i hope that will help them

any opinions?

thanks!

IMG_2241.JPG

IMG_2243.JPG

IMG_2244.JPG

IMG_2245.JPG

yes those are normal, but they are not hairs, i call them spurs but they have a real tech. name,those come out with every node..... behind those is where your plant will so sex, probally at the 4-6 nodes and on up the plant....

those are horns..lol..looks fine to me realy ..when you water..do you water all medium? you should untill you get run off..and then test the PH...I dont recomend keeping hermies in same room..but its your grow..and I know what you meen about wanting anything..but if done correcly you will allways have a supply on hand...and when you hook up that HPS..hope you are prepaired for the HEAT...what do you have for exhaust?

gettinggray1964 said:
yes those are normal, but they are not hairs, i call them spurs but they have a real tech. name,those come out with every node..... behind those is where your plant will so sex, probally at the 4-6 nodes and on up the plant....

The more you have better bud. No popcorn buds.

You really should check the tds of your water too. If you are watering with water that has a high ppm, you are (in effect) fertilizing your plants with unknown "nutrients". Do you let your water sit out and/or aerate your water to remove chlorine before you water?

I have been using spring water, I'm going to switch today to wal mart distilled water...

yea it sucks about the thought of hermies, but like I said, I'm gonna be pretty happy with any gram amount! of course the more the better, but I just want a successful first grow, I have definitely learned a lot already!

this is just for my personal consumption, so I'm gonna be very happy with anything that I get...

I think I might buy myself some Jack Herer sensi seeds for Christmas :)

anyways, thanks to all so far!

I'm gonna use a cooltube reflector, with a fan hooked up to it, kicking the air out into my attic...

thanks!!!!

PS can I use the hermie seeds?

no..dont use hermie seeds..they will carry the gene..howeve I would use them to play with..get system setup corectly befor useing good genetic beans..also be sure to vent that out the roof not just into attic..That crazy vancouver guy has a thread on it..and how it causes black mold up there..just my thaughts good luck 2u my friend

well the only bad thing about a hermie is less bud right?

if I have 3 plants and a 600w HPS for flowering, can anyone give me a guesstimate how much i'll get?

are we certain this plant will hermie?

Latest posts

Back