2 week old seedlings, need help, updated with pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no it could and probally will pollenate you whole crop....the only thing i am certain about is death..... hermie seeds can and will produce hermie plants but not all plants will be hermie... does that make sense????

Way to many factors to give you an honest estimate, (strain, size you let them get to etc.) It seems most people shoot for about an ounce per plant. I've seen people get a lot more and others get less so it all depends.

no..lots of seeds too..and less potent..thc slows down when seed production is in progress..and as for how much you will get from a light is not do able..lol..I can sy that if you have 5000 lumes a square foot and temps steady at 78-80 and RH 40% and propper air flow..and with right amount of height you could get an ouncce easy Im shooting for 3 ounces but have yet to get over 2 ounces a plant..and no we are not certain..but we will fallow along and help you if you want..I just ask that you add your GJ to your signature..it will help..

ahhh this is stressing me...

I have 3 more feminized seeds...should I kill these two plants and keep the strong one, and go ahead and try to germinate these other two seeds (blue widow/white widow)?

or should I pray that this nute burn doesn't hermie the plant?

So hermie weed is crap?

WHy not keep them going before using your feminized seeds? you'll learn a lot as you go and you'll get some smoke. They might not hermie, but they could. wait and see, and good luck!

yes hermie weed is crap johnny..sorry..but i would not kill anything if its still green..and as for it beeing herm..that is a chance but also could be a true female and be the greatest yielder..grow them out and lets find out..Have you got a GRow journal going/ if not get one going..everyone here will help you better..

SmokeUpJohnny said:
well the only bad thing about a hermie is less bud right?

if I have 3 plants and a 600w HPS for flowering, can anyone give me a guesstimate how much i'll get?

are we certain this plant will hermie?

No. If this were my plant, I wouldn't be too concerned about the possibility of them going hermie because of this. While they don't like stress, I don't think this kind of stress this early in growth is likely to cause a hermie. Just my .02--experience from many years of making some stupid mistakes and not getting hermies.

alrighty thanks a lot!!! I feel a little bit better now!

I'm definitely gonna hook up the HPS next week and show them a lot of TLC...hopefully they will be beautiful ladies! I'll keep yall updated...!!!

thanks SmokeUpJohnny...and stollen from slowmo77 signature.." We are all here to Learn..if we can help someone along the way its a Bonus "

KEEP M GREEN my friend

my Ph is about 6.5... I just checked it...

I have even thought if my sick plant does hermie...then I can take my super strong blue hash, and take two clones from it, and then grow them to equal height and then put them all into flowering right?

here is an update guys and gals, pics taken tonight

any opinions?

will this crazy deformed one rebound?

IMG_2211.jpg

IMG_2212.jpg

IMG_2217.jpg

I M O
If you get a hermie - ever - whether you finish it out or not, I would scrub down the flowering area before I ever introduced another plant. Genics or not!

i say you fight that battle. im currently battling one with mine and you have just inspired me to not give up. if its green and still standing keep lovin that thang man

hey bluealein,

definitely keep it alive...she has bounced back sooo much, you can't even tell that anything was the matter with her...!!!

if it's green, then let it be!

I would have never thought she could have bounced back, but she did man, strong as ever!

SmokeUpJohnny said:
here is an update guys and gals, pics taken tonight

any opinions?

will this crazy deformed one rebound?

Eh one of my girls was like that and i swore it would die but out of six she is one of the strongest of my the girls.

Latest posts

Back