2004 statistics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
Charts source: Source: FBI, Uniform Crime Reports, Crime in the United States, annually

salespos.gif

arrtot.gif

drug.gif

drugtype.gif

it's a bit insane.. i that marijuana arrest are more common than crack, herion, and meth ... honestly leave the damn pot smokers alone.. we aren't bothering anything and shooting each other...

Ok, If the War on drugs is continuing on how come more arrests are happening. To me if it was working there would be less arrests???? People look at how much it costs to keep a person in prison. Anybody ever look at how much revenue a prison makes. The federal gov't. has factories and businesses in the prison that generate money. Its not just making liscence plates anymore. Call centers, outsourcing the man-power. Don't let em fool ya. They are making money.

i know man the number 1 target of the war on drugs is weed but its the most harmless drug my parents would rather have me smoking pot than drinking thats why the only way i have ever been intocicated is be weed nothing ells

Latest posts

Back