????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pink_floyd_2006

Reaction score
Is there any other way of making bubble hash without having to by bubble bags. I was thinking like a panty hose material. lol I dunno i just dont want to shell out 400 hundo for some stupid material im sure i can find some where for cheaper.

you can make hash by siphoning off water just above trichomes on bottom, and dump bottom mixture into smaller and smaller container letting settle for a few hours each time, and then siphoning water off top until you have very little liquid and then let dry/evaporate out. there is a really good thread on it somewhere. make sure you you freeze plant material and agitate thoroughly in icewater before scooping out plant material and siphoning off water. time consuming but it does work.

If you have anyone near that does silkscreening you might be able to beg some scraps from them. A little research will tell what micron sizes you need. BTW the 1 gal size BubbleBags are only $150. Granted you can only run 2oz at a time, but hey, if ya have the time.......?

there are 'several' methods of making hash, but not many yield "bubble". Bubble is the most pure form.
The reason the bags come in different microns, is so they are able to sort/seperate the 'heads' of different strains, as trich size will vary from plant to plant.
The bags are basically silk screen bottoms in water proof bags. A good seamstress could easily make up a set, wit the proper materials.
I know that I have posted the microns of each bag in the 7 bag set on here somewhere in the "Hash" section.. ;)

Latest posts

Back