2nd Grow, 7 ww, 7 bagseed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stonegroove

Reaction score
So, i divided up my grow room into 2 for this grow so i can clone my plants before flowering, the buds you see are almost ripe just gonna give em a week on just water then i'll pick them.
on Sunday 22nd i poked 7 ww seeds (f) and 7 bagseed into some rockwool, they're being watered every morning with a very dilute nute/week old water mix, on Thursday morning i saw 5 had popped up, ww are on the top row, bagseed on the bottom

DSC00127.JPG

DSC00128.JPG

DSC00130.JPG

DSC00132.JPG

DSC00131.JPG

DSC00133.JPG

Another 5 have popped up so now i have 6 ww and 4 bagseedlings, i think that maybe all of them, just hoping on my last ww seed, just cos i paid money for those seeds

DSC00135.JPG

DSC00135-1.JPG

DSC00135-2.JPG

Hello Stonegroove :)

You need to lower your lights on the seedlings, they are stretching too much and will fall over.

When you put the seedlings into pots I suggest you plant them deep so only the leaves are showing on the top of the soil ;)

:peace:

hiya hippy,

i just lifted the lights up to take the pictures they hang about 2" from the tops usually, they aren't the most powerful lights, only 3x30w fluoro tubes so they are strechin a bit but they've got good thick stems, they are 5 weeks old on sunday

DSC00184.JPG

looks nice grove, i like your setup. have you always used the small and larger rockwool cubes like that? i see it a lot and it seems to work real good

yeah, i used them last time too they work great when they go in flower i'll put the cubes in hydroton clay pebbles all in 1 big tray

nice little grow box you got there very stelthy!
and they may be alittle strechey but they look healthy!
you might want to up the wattage little in you growroom,
i got a 150w envirolight flor fitting for $18 on ebay,
you should get one!

these are from sunday which means its time to clone and flower my plants, i think some of my clones are starting to wake up

DSC00211.JPG

DSC00213.JPG

it is now week 11, week 3 flowering, after the first week i had to remove 2 bagseed males all of my feminized seeds turned out to be female, so i'm down to 2 bagseeds and 5 white widows, so i've still got a good crop coming to me, here are some pics, the tall plants are bagseed, ive tied them down a little because they were a little too tall

DSC00254.JPG

DSC00255.JPG

DSC00256.JPG

Its been 4 1/2 weeks since i cut these clones and they are doing well, the one at the front has only just been transplanted, i was just gonna have 8 plants but i had 1 rockwool cube left so i thought why not have 9, i picked mostly ww clones to grow because of the buds i see coming along, i have got a 250w cool white cfl to veg them so they should be stockier than the last batch, which were grown using 3 2ft 30w fluoro tubes

DSC00253-2.JPG

DSC00275.JPG

DSC00276.JPG

DSC00268.JPG

DSC00271.JPG

DSC00272.JPG

DSC00273.JPG

DSC00274.JPG

sunday was week 6 of flower these pics are from then, they'll be watered twice a day just using pH'd water, no nutes, and i've increased the dark period to 14 hours to help them ripen, 2 weeks to go, hopefully

DSC00292.JPG

DSC00293.JPG

DSC00295.JPG

DSC00296.JPG

harvested at week 8, they were dryed in 4 days in my drying box which fits on the end of my ducting from my veg room to get steady stream of fairly warm air. after drying i got 6oz. and in another 8 weeks my clones should be ready to harvest hopefully, i think i'll get more off my clones..

DSC00303.JPG

DSC00304.JPG

DSC00312.JPG

DSC00313.JPG

DSC00314.JPG

Latest posts

Back