2nd Hydro Grow Come Watch "Us" Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiracleDro

Reaction score
Setup:
2 rooms
1st Room- Veg/Clone Room
Clones are in 4inch rockwool Cubes in a Flood and drain/ Ebb and Flow table. I have 12 Ak, 6 Juicy fruit, 4 DP
They are under a 400w MH on a 24/7 schedule.
Currently nutes are Gh 3 Part. 2G,2M,2B per Gal.
Temps Never more then 80 and never less than 70 F.
25 Gal res with airstone and circulating pump.

PH is always between 5.5 and 6.0
2nd Room Veg/Flower
Room is about 10X6X7
1 6inch inlet duct fan and one 8inch exhaust pulling through the big can carbon filter.
Room is basically vaccuum sealed I like it clean.
Water*
Res is 44 GAL Heavy Duty Garbage can. During veg I keep it at 30 Gal and flower 40+ GAL. GH 3 part
*Lights*
2 1000 watt MH for veg and 2 1000 watt hps conversions for grow. I will be switching to 3 600 W switchable ballasts that support true MH and HPS bulbs later.

This is the schedule I use http://www.hydroponics.net/learn/weekly_feeding_program_flora.asp

So I grow in the first room until roots appear out of the bottom of the cubes. Then I transplant them to the buckets which are filled with hydroton. For veg I have it on a 3 time a day schedule for watering. I had it on 4 times but they would droop for over watering.

My first grow was a mix of ak plants and a bunch I didn't know. The problem was they all grew at different rates so I would have to give whatever the fastest growers wanted which in turn would kill the slower ones. I'm just about to be finished within the next couple weeks on the flowering of Grow #1. I didn't use any LST or HST on the first one just because I wanted to get a feel for growing. I will definetly be tying these ones down though or using the pinch and fold method.

heres a couple pics of the clone/veg room
I still cant find my camera so I had to use my phone

One-0049.jpg

One-0050.jpg

So I noticed the DP does ot like alot of nutes. Im getting slight nute burn on just the DPs but all others are great. The ak clones for cut at the same time as the others, all off of mothers that are always in veg, but just the aks have flowering induced. I've had them on a 24/7 light on schedule for a week and only one has turned back to veg stage. It's weird there should be no reason why they are showing flowers. Hopefully they will revert back without turning hermie

So I know it's only but 2 days but growth has been crazy. Roots are popping out of the 4 inch cube already. In a week I'll be transplanting.

The second two pics are Juicy fruit and the last is AK

One 0051.jpg

One 0052.jpg

One 0053.jpg

One 0054.jpg

These things are growing like crazy :watchplant: Now I can see how stunted my last grow was. I think nutes are perfect right now tool. The leaves have great color, To give an idea of height the one in the last pic is 21 inches an was about 6 a week and a half ago. I have already began LST on the majority of them and I also pinched the stems 3 days ago and they have all come back fully healed and tougher. Just relaly excited since this only my second grow. Although I'm sure I'll be this excited on all of em... :)

One 0055.jpg

One 0056.jpg

One 0057.jpg

so 4 days later things are still going great. I added some hydroton to cover the roots up that are growing out of the cubes. Tomorrow I'll be switching nutes from 5, 2.5, 2.5 to 10,5,3 I think they will all be able to handle that just fine. We shall see

One 0058.jpg

One 0059.jpg

One 0060.jpg

5 Days Later things are great, I'll be takin some clones from these soon as well as transplanting

One 0062.jpg

One 0063.jpg

One 0064.jpg

they are nice i like how they look so bushy and one day when i get better at all this growing i want to try to do some hydro

[
I still cant find my camera so I had to use my phone[/quote]

If you Can't find something, Then smoke another to loose it or find it...;)

yeah I never found it... I even tried the above method :)

Because of the light I get these lines in the pic so it's all I have until I get a new camera sorry. I do want to update with pics though so just excuse those annoying lines for the next week or so.

Since the aks were flowering from clones they obviously grew slower while trying to get them into veg so I didnt transplant them. I'll do it on the next grow though and they should be ready.

One 0065.jpg

One 0066.jpg

Thanks I'm still a novice but I am very happy for my second grow. I just cloned them too but only time will tell if that worked

MiracleDro said:
Thanks I'm still a novice but I am very happy for my second grow. I just cloned them too but only time will tell if that worked

Keep it up :)

As you may or may not know this is the 4th week and current nutes are 12,6,3 and next week will be flowering time. I will also be putting a net up.

switched to flowering today. I will post pics tomorrow or tonight

The ladies are looking great my friend. Great work. I can't wait to see some updated pics of those beautiful girls. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back