3 Month Update

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BR41N-ST3W

Last Living Soul
Reaction score
hey guys. any of you remember me? im generally a new member to the MP forums. i started my first grow back in November. Due to reasons in which i cannot explain, from around christmas time til now, i was kinda distant from the MP forums. But now that i'm back and my first grow is just about ready to be wrapped up with an early spring harvest, i thought i would update everyone on how it's going!

I had alot of problems early on including heat related issues, light issues, and numerous times when i stressed little Mary-Jane Gallagher. But when you are new to growing, there will be obstacles. I took a Plants Biology course last year in hopes to expand my knowledge on our green friends before i started growing. It helped me to learn some terminology, stages, and parts of the plant but all in all, it was still a science course.

I started my little one (now big one) on November 19th and plan on harvesting her on March 10th. I know this is 13 weeks, but i fear that all the stress has set her back. I realized alot of things while growing as well. I transplanted her into much too big of a pot for the size of my grow space. I didn't expect her to grow as much as she did during the flowering stage. a couple weeks into flowering she nearly doubled in size. She now stands 3' 6" and im mighty proud of her. Even tho she probably won't turn out to be a big yield, i feel my first grow was a huge success. I have learned a whole lot in trials and tribulation, and i can't wait to start my next grow! Well, i'm done talking now. With that being said, take a look at my girl all grown up!

BR41N-ST3W

Previous Posts:
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7261
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7380

NJG 001.1.jpg

NJG 002.1.jpg

NJG 003.1.jpg

Good work man. Yeah these reefer plants love to stretch during flowering. If you have a problem with space, Bushmaster by Humboldt County is great for helping the plants "bush" instead of stretch in the beginning of flowering. Be sure to give us a report when shes chopped!:smoke1:

thanx for the suggestion DLT. i'm definitely gonna look into that bushmaster stuff. during my whole grow i was thinking/reading about ways to bush out my plant more. the tall and skinny gets the job done but i'm gonna need some more yield in the future, lol. i'll definitely fill everyone in once i harvest, but it may not be for a while. i'm taking the 3 month challenge to clean out my system. and besides, it's just random bagseed that im positive is mids. but free none the less!

oh, also: i watched a 5 minute clip of squid billies after never seeing it before and i was cracking up all the way thru. i'm gonna have to catch that show some more.

Haha! I'm glad you enjoyed it. It is one of those shows that hasn't really caught on yet unfortunately. If you have any questions feel free to ask and be sure to let us know if you take on any other grows. I bet you are salivating looking at that plant every day! Looks awesome!

Yeah, we like to have staring contests alot. I want to start my next grow so badly but i need the grow space that she is still in. ill be sure to let everyone know when i start my next one as ill probably need a bit guidance during. thanx for the concern and fast replies!

Latest posts

Back