3 weeks after stopping chemicals and still not ready is this right?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

specialed

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I stopped adding nutes and everything 3-4 weeks ago and have been magnifying daily for the amber bulbs to come and nothing still mostly cloudy but some clear. There are Afghani and skunk growing and none have shown any sign of amber bulbs. I have taken a nug here and there over the last week and its not very potent if anything head high only. Have i over shot the ripe time or do i still have time to go?

on another note this picture is of my skunk plant everything on the top has turned yellow and died out is this from to much light and no cooling fan on it constantly?

.jpg

IMO you are a week or 2 away from harvest. It looks to me like those plants are just pulling all the nutes they can from the leaves. This is normal.

How many days in? Oz is right your real close but still a little to go. Your skunk has serious heat stress! Get a fan! Watch fer it to hermie and if it does yank it quick! Your other ladies will catch up and be ready soon....patience.

Its been so long I lost count:eek: somewhere around 15-17 weeks I held out before changing the lighting time to 12/12 for about 3 weeks which i didnt count but 15-17 is probably realistic.
yeah i had a feeling that was what happened to that one so i backed the light off a little and put the fan on 12/12 with the light. I didnt care so much for the skunk ones after the afghani started to sparkle and i just let it do its thing. dumb move on my part.

hopefully it will recover from the heat stress but its been going for a few weeks

wow seems a little long. Might wanna scope a few spots instead of one.

Chef thats what i have been doing the last 2 days and its consistant

LOL ok bud don't panik! The trichs will get there, had a thai super skunk that was gonna take longer than that before she got the chop! They'll get there.

the chef said:
LOL ok bud don't panik! The trichs will get there, had a thai super skunk that was gonna take longer than that before she got the chop! They'll get there.

was that the 1 you grew in the restricted grow contest?? it was thai somethin rite? thats was quite the contest yall had.. i was with it since the beginning.. nice buds chef

the chef said:
That was it. Finished at six foot three in my bathroom!

ya.. she looked every bit of it.. i was actually really surprised wit that plant esp in the final weeks it seemed like it got so much more dense and budiful.. when u chopped it tho, those nugs looked tasty.. awesome stuff.. i love this place..lol..

I had some Arjans Haze that took about 16 weeks to finish. Don't panic if the BUDS look healthy then your still good to go!

at least 12 weeks of 12/12 but i cant remember exactly.:bong:
yeah they still look healthy the afghan look more than healthy:farm:

thanks Herm yeah i wished i would have when i started it. Lesson learned for sure

On your next grow you may want to start a journal on here, then you can add the dates to the journal of things like when you went 12/12. It can really help to look back on the journal to see what you have done :)

at least 12 weeks of 12/12 but i cant remember exactly.

O K, I know this is "nitpicky" and I'm an old codger but one of my simple rules: each new grow means a new notebook. Compile enough of them and you have your own private reference system. This is how we did things before the great inter-webby thing.
green luck to you.........

No sign of amber trichs yet but all leaves are dying and falling off is this right

Latest posts

Back